4 people in a window cabin ?

we have booked a window cabin on deck 3 , freedom of the seas for 3 nt mini cruise in june , at the time of booking it was a very good deal so decided to all go in one cabin , now its nearly mini break time i'm worried we will fit in ok with luggage etc , i have spoken to rccl and they tell me its a queen bed with a set of pullman beds ? anyone else done this ? thanks

It's doable, but will be tight. Luckily, it's only 3 nights, so you'll be ok. Luggage can go under the beds (which do NOT have to be set up as a queen--you have have them set as twins, if you prefer)

I sailed on IOS last July for a 14 night med cruise in a 4 beth outside cabin on deck 3 with my kids 15 & 12, and we managed fine. Luggage was put under our queen bed. Ok wardrobe space was a bit tight, especially with the formal clothes, but we could not afford 2 cabins. We booked the same cabin on FOS for our cruise this October, as we liked the location so much. I am sure I posted photos with the pullman beds out and recessed, but I can find them again if needed.

we have booked a window cabin on deck 3 , freedom of the seas for 3 nt mini cruise in june , at the time of booking it was a very good deal so decided to all go in one cabin , now its nearly mini break time i'm worried we will fit in ok with luggage etc , i have spoken to rccl and they tell me its a queen bed with a set of pullman beds ? anyone else done this ? thanks

If they told you that there are 2 pullman beds, then there is not a sofa bed. You don't say your ages or if you have cruised before and know what to expect. Personally for me I would not be in a cabin with 3 other people. It would be like staying in a closet for 3 days but.........it is doable.

We had a room on the Celebrity Zenith, years ago that me and DW shared with her cousin and husband. It was tight of course, but it was the choice of either not going or going and being a bit uncomfortable, well you can tell which we chose. We get along great with them and had a fantastic time. It just takes some shower scheduling and "private time":cool: scheduling and it worked well.

We spend very little time in the room. If you think you will want to spend time in the room, then maybe this will not be a good choice for you.

we did it last week on the majesty. me, my husband and two daughters, 17 and 12. it is very tight but a short trip, thank god cuz we are never this close for so long and were about ready to kill each other!

I wouldn't do it. If you are trying to get away and have a nice relaxing time and you want to remain friends with these cabin mates then don't do it. Get two cabins and enjoy yourself. Isn't the purpose of going away to enjoy ones self?

Just an fyI: Been on about 20 cruises, we shared a cabin with another couple ONCE.. NEVER AGAIN!! The other wife was a $@#$*! She was mad at hubby but took it out on us ALL WEEK LONG!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER, EVER AGAIN!!!

Btw, they're divorced now, we're not ;)

Just an fyI: Been on about 20 cruises, we shared a cabin with another couple ONCE.. NEVER AGAIN!! QUOTE]

Why would anyone share a cruise cabin with ANOTHER COUPLE?

Kids? OK

Girlfriends weekend? OK

Siblings (I have 4 sisters)? OK

But another couple - no way jose!!!! You have to draw the line somewhere. I can't even imagine sharing a hotel room with another couple.

Just an fyI: Been on about 20 cruises, we shared a cabin with another couple ONCE.. NEVER AGAIN!! QUOTE]

Why would anyone share a cruise cabin with ANOTHER COUPLE?

Kids? OK

Girlfriends weekend? OK

Siblings (I have 4 sisters)? OK

But another couple - no way jose!!!! You have to draw the line somewhere. I can't even imagine sharing a hotel room with another couple.

They were broke, we were kind.

I had one rule: If it's rockin', don't bother knockin'!

One thing to remember is that the use of public restrooms is a must so make sure you know where they are lol. The other is let the guys use the showers in the spa/workout area. That would take a lot of burden off of 4 taking showers at once.

One thing to remember is that the use of public restrooms is a must so make sure you know where they are lol. The other is let the guys use the showers in the spa/workout area. That would take a lot of burden off of 4 taking showers at once.

My only other concern besides the bathroom issue would be the changing/dressing issues. I don't think I would mind being in a quad with 3 friends for a girls weekend but I think it would be tough for 2 couples to get dressed in one room with such a tiny bathroom.

My family (mother, father, two teen girls) did a balcony room on the 7th deck on the Grandeur, which is a smaller ship. It was definitely manageable. It was cramped, but in all honesty, you do NOT spend a lot of time in your cabin. Especially for only 3 nights, you should be fine! Enjoy your trip! :D

I think the OP meant the Indy, it is doing a 3 day in June.

Yes..The INDY is doing a 3 night Paris Short Break Cruise in June..;) The Freedom will be in the easter/western caribbean doing 7 nights at that time...

Independence inside cabin 9669 11 night cruise - Mum Dad & DD1 (23) DD2 (16), cosy.

Cabin96694.jpg

I would suggest having the beds as twins..that would maybe give you a feeling of a little more space.....

In Reality - The sleeping arangements - you gotta be family close friends or just really close friends.

Enjoy nonetheless :D

Cabin96696.jpg

Archived