New bucket of beer deal?

frito58

Hmmm, so if I can buy 10 RCI coolers for $5 each, and take them on the cruise, I could buy beers for ..... and sell them for ...... or sell coolers for ..... ????

Let me do the math on this.

Reminded me of that Marx Brothers film on the cruise ship.

I see Chico "Getta yooo cooo liz a heeeeeya, Getta yooo cooo liz a heeeeeya".

OK, weird.

Now if they would come out with buckets of wine.

perhaps they will come out with the wine card like HAL

you buy a card for 10 or 20 glasses of wine. you can choose from three reds and three whites. the cost comes out to around $3.80 per glass.

You just hand the waiter the card each time you want a glass, and they punch it.

Thanks for all the great information on the beer buckets.

Just off Independence from Southampton and original price was $38.95 incl grats and when we returned to have it re-filled, I was rather strangely asked if I wanted another bag of the discount! We took the discount and the cost was $31 inc grats. We had 4 Bud, 2 Miller Lite and 2 Coors Lite in it so it isn't restricted just to Bud products

Beers.jpg.d6ef9c328511f08daa168b5f2eac2814.jpg

696322135_Bucketofbeer!.jpg.23b4dd6cb29219ad9f97127de187a086.jpg

Just off Independence from Southampton and original price was $38.95 incl grats and when we returned to have it re-filled, I was rather strangely asked if I wanted another bag of the discount! We took the discount and the cost was $31 inc grats. We had 4 Bud, 2 Miller Lite and 2 Coors Lite in it so it isn't restricted just to Bud products

Thank you for the info! And thanks for the pictures!!

Laura

Glad to hear that, DH hates Bud stuff.

Just an FYI, when I was on Majesty this weekend, I was told that it had to be Bud products only. I was disappointed since I don't drink Bud. Maybe the waiter did not know, not sure, but he said he went to the bar to ask and they told him it had to be Bud products only. So when I go again in Oct I will ask again, to see if I get a different answer.

We had it on Adventure last week - it was great value, particularly for 4 of us - and handy to carry down to the cabin for a beer on the balcony. Our steward kept it topped up with ice if there were still beers left in it. :D

WooHoo!!

Thanks for the Oasis info. I guess my buddy and I are going to learn to like drinking Bud products pretty quickly then LOL

Thank you kindly again.

My husband was able to talk the bartenders out of a few Coors Light. And the Bud Lime Light wasn't bad....a Corona wanabe!:D

hi, all...we were on the aug.30-sept.3 sailing of majesty of the seas out of miami. the first thing my husband did was to purchase the new beer "bag" filled with 8 beers. they were all glass bottles and all unopened. there is a bottle opener but all the beers were twist off caps. you could mix and match the beers anyway you liked. my husband would always get 3 bud, 3 bud light and 3 bud lime. the bag was nice. i call it a bag because it was a very heavy canvas material with a shoulder strap and 2 little velcro fasteners. it was very lightweight and collapsible for easy transport home in my carry-on. it was royal blue and yellow. we would takr it back to our cabin at the end of the day and leave it in the shower. left a note the first day for the cabin boy to fill with ice and from that day on he filled it every day for us. by morning the ice would be melted and the bag was full of water. did not leak at all. the first time we bought it the price was 33.00 plus gratuity plus 6 percent sales tax because we were still in the port of miami when we bought it. the total came to 41.00. if you could wait until you left the port of miami you could save the 2.70 sales tax. each time we filled the bag up it was 25.00 plus tip. no tax. came to 28.75. you could fill it up as many times as you wanted for 28.75 we thought it was a great deal. would do it again in a heartbeat!!

Archived