Sail the Grand Voyage South America/Antartica with Kween Karen!!

Kween Karen

Only a guess here, but in the file name she put a period after "Ft" for Ft. Lauderdale and web addresses have a specific meaning for periods...it may need to have that period removed.

Again, only a guess though...

I don't think so. I downloaded the file to my hard disk and renamed it without the offending period but still got the same results. I suspect the file got corrupted in uploading.

Roy

Her new updates are now working for me. She is using a very unique PDF format to upload her pages, which I really like, and it might be that some folks are not running the latest version of Abobe Reader. Not sure or saying that's the problem, just suggesting it might have an impact.

I also echo what others have said. Your blogs are just plain fun to read and this is my only way to go on such a journey. I cannot thank you enuf for the joy of taking us with you!

Karen, thank you from me, too!

I followed your previous voyage with great delight adn I am looking forward to cruising vicariously with you again.

I love the way you put borders around your photos and how you overlap them. I can't find out how to make my pictures overlap. What program do you use?

Enjoy your voyage!

Karen, I'm enjoying your posts very much, especially your creative presentation. I would love to know how you manage the task - do you compose on your own computer and then transfer it to Hal's system?

Karen,

I'm enjoying your Blog and check in to see what you're up to each and every day. LOVE your pictures! My one area of unrequited curiousity has to do with your "little room". Are you comfortable? Have you taken any pictures? Is it big enough or are you feeling trapped?

All the best as you continue on.

HosannaB (Bobbie)

LOVE the monkeys in French Guyana! As always, your blog is marvelous!

I too loved the monkey pictures.:D Someday I hope to see all those monkeys in the wild .Please keep the reports coming.........you are entertaining many of us not able to go on such a grand cruise. Thanks.

Archived