Sail the Grand Voyage South America/Antartica with Kween Karen!!

Kween Karen

Hi there my Cruise Critic friends!

Just wanted to be sure you had my blog address so you could sail with me if you would like.

I leave home tomorrow morning and will fly to cold Florida to stay a few days with friends in Venice before heading to Ft Lauderdale. Fun times ahead......hope you enjoy it with me!

http://southamerica.kweenkaren.com/

I thoroughly enjoyed following along on your last voyage and look forward to vicariously traveling with you to South America.

In fact, you're a Favorite Bookmark on my computer:)

I hope your trip is everything you hope it will be and will anxiously, and with great envy, await your next installment of the travels of Kween Karen.

Bon Voyage!!!

Have a fabulous cruise experience Karen! I adored following along on your "Dream Cruise" and have now bookmarked your new blog. It will be even more exciting for me since I will be embarking the Star Princess while you are in Valparaiso to retrace your footsteps back to Rio!

Bon Voyage :)

Bonnie

Yay! I loved your last blog and can't wait for this one. Thank you so much for doing it and for sharing it with the rest of us. I'm sure it takes a lot of time and it shows - you do an amazing job! Have a fantastic cruise!

Hi Karen,

I am trying to convince myself that Antartica can out-do Alaska. I've read it does, but my mind says "no way." Then again, I could not fathom the impact Alaska would have on me. I booked a cruise there simply to cure my curiosity because everyone kept raving about it. I was brought to tears by the majestic beauty surrounding me. Nothing has ever effected this beach gal like that before. ;)

Perhaps the last frontier for this beach-seeking gal is the sourthern-most area of our planet? If Alaska touched my heart and soul in a way never expected, Antartica is the next step. I'm very intrigued and look forward to your blog.

Wishing you safe travels and a fabulous journey!

Archived