Sail the Grand Voyage South America/Antartica with Kween Karen!!

Kween Karen

This has happened before and either Karen or her watch-dog fixed it. I say "watch-dog" as I think Karen had a friend on her last cruise blog who had access to her site and could go in and fix issues. I still give her credit for this effort and I envy her cruise and reporting talent! :)

Karen, you are doing an absolutely stupendous job on your blog.

Wait til you get home and see how long your thread is :)

If you are peaking before you get back, tell us about the ship (greedy gus is going on her in November). Inquiring minds want to know:):)

Augh! I was delighted to see that kweenkaren had posted Day 10. I've been waiting for her tales of her adventures. But the screen comes up blank again.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Mine says no "pdf" I think there is a problem with the way it is being sent.

Susan (and not particularly computer wise)

Basically, she is having trouble uploading her PDF files.

Hope she is able to upload them later. I can't image the frustration of trying to upload and seeing the money trickle away as you are doing it. I think there comes a point where she decides it isn't going to work---that is the reason for the blank page.

Basically, she is having trouble uploading her PDF files.

Hope she is able to upload them later. I can't image the frustration of trying to upload and seeing the money trickle away as you are doing it. I think there comes a point where she decides it isn't going to work---that is the reason for the blank page.

Nice to see your home just to change clothes. Will e-mail you after your Feb cruise

Barbara & Allan

Hooray!!!!

Karen's files are all now opening!!!

Loved the pic of the sloth - and the pix of the impromptu private visit of Paolo's school and family.

Thanks so much Karen!!! (and whoever is helping fix the upload problems, if anyone.)

Hi there my Cruise Critic friends!

Just wanted to be sure you had my blog address so you could sail with me if you would like.

I leave home tomorrow morning and will fly to cold Florida to stay a few days with friends in Venice before heading to Ft Lauderdale. Fun times ahead......hope you enjoy it with me!

http://southamerica.kweenkaren.com/

As the original link to Karen's blog is at the top of page 1, I thought it might be useful to provide it again.

This is a cruise I'd love to take, but the heat/expense mean that won't happen. Karen, your blog allows me to live it through you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! Your pictures and comments are priceless. It's a high point of my day. Thanks for taking me with you!!!!

Waaah! :( I can't seem to open Day 14. I had hoped that the problem in opening this great blog was solved since I was able to open the last few days. Phooey...I hope it won't be long before we can again follow kweenkaren's wonderful adventures.

Be patient. Karen is probably having trouble uploading her files to the internet. Remember the internet is slow on most ships. She probably has a limit that she is willing to spend to upload before quiting.

It sure would be nice if HAL would improve their Internet plus give some free minutes as perks for being 5 star mariners (if they decide to ever have a 5 star Mariner). Actually, they should give both Jeff and Karen free minutes for their great advertising of the World and Grand SA cruise.

Archived