If you WON the lottery

JRGAPI

if you won the lottery:

How long of a cruise would you take and where? since i intend to keep cruising after they are back at work, i would let them make suggestions.

how many people would you invite to go with you? my immediate family and a handful of people who've been my friends for 30 years.

what cabins would you get? suites and balconies for all and an envelope with a little spending money for the ports.

jr

:d:d:d:d

If you won the lottery:

How long of a cruise would you take and where?

How many people would you invite to go with you?

What cabins would you get?

JR

14 Days around the Caribbean

I'd invite 4

Aft Balcony

Oh, and to expand, I'd take the cruise on Carnival Splendor :p:o

First would be a South Pacific cruise on Paul Gauguin cruise line - just my wife and I

Then, within a few months, I'd do the most expensive suite on the Allure of the Seas (Or Oasis) which wraps around the back, giving a view of the ocean AND the internal area - especially the water stage - just my wife and kids (second room for the kids).

If you won the lottery:

JR

I have always said if I won the lottery the first thing I would do is a world cruise, which is about 3 months in length...I would invite my closest family and friends and myself I would get the best possible suite available and bring my kids with tutors!!

If I won the lottery, I would try different Carnival ships and itineraries....visit the ports I have yet to visit. Length of each cruise would not change (7 - 8 days), unless I decided to do a b2b. The answer to which cabin is easy....ALWAYS an aft wrap! As for how many guests I would take, it wouldn't be many. I know one lady who works at WalMart that I would definitely take cruising. She works 2 jobs and has never had any "fun time" for herself. I would love to be able to give her a nice, long cruise! Would also take my two adult kids and their SO's and another couple or two that are our friends. But no big groups. However, as far as I know, you need to buy a lottery ticket in order to win it....and since I haven't bought one in years, my odds of winning are not very good! LOL!

My Hubby and I would do several B2B Cruises on whatever Ships we wanted to as long as we really liked the itinerary. I'm sure we'd invite as many family and friends that wanted to go!

Then I'd come back home and just the Hubby and I would do some cruises just for the 2 of us.

After that, I'd rest for a few weeks and then I would go to our local Ronald McDonald House and invite every child and their families staying there to go on a Disney Cruise for 7 nights!! Of course I'd have to bring along all the proper medical staff to handle the children's needs. But to see their smiling faces and see them enjoy something other than a hospital room, Would Be So Worth It!!

If you won the lottery:

JR

All I would want to do is SMILE SMILE SMILE.:):):)

It's been awhile JR thanks for all the smiles you gave my DW. :):):)

If you won the lottery:

JR

Nothing over 30 days. Probably 2 to 3 week cruises like we do now. Just more of them. [every other month?]

Sometimes family, sometimes friends, sometimes both, sometimes neither. Same as we do now.

Aft suites or aft balconies. Probably mostly aft balconies, the rooms aren't that big a deal, but suite perks are good on some lines.

Wow...nice to think about. If I won many millions...I'd buy my own apartment on The World...there's a 6 bedroom penthouse available...don't know how much. I'd take different folks at different times.

If I won a smaller winning, I'd do a cruise to the Hawaiian islands or a European cruise...anywhere up to a month(for me, DH and kids- everyone else we bring has to get off after 2 weeks) and I'd take immediate family and close friends. I'd get suites. Not sure which cruisline...the nicest one that has the best itin.

Ok...DH made a good point about The World...we'd get sick of it and would want to explore many different vacation options than just living on a ship. So, would probably charter the NCL Hawaiian Island cruise and fill the ship with friends and family. Then, just DH, kids and I would do another cruise...maybe Galapagos or Greek Isles. Would do a land vacay in Europe.

I'd want to do a world cruise, with my DH, in an aft balcony or suite. I agree with other posters who said they'd like to take their 4-legged babies. I have a chihuahua and a doberman, so I'd love to have them with me. I'd do shorter cruises (7-14 days) after that with family and friends, anywhere they wanted to go, as their schedules would allow. I could def live on a cruise ship...Oh, to dream...:cool:

I'd go on a Seabourne cruise (or equivalent) somewhere really exotic, not only for the luxurious splurge, but because smaller ships can go to places the big ones can't. I'd like to go somewhere else besides the typical cruise ship ports-new places with citizens who aren't sick and tired of all of us cruisers.;)

Theres Two:

Disney Cruise Line (Family Cruise)

How long of a cruise would you take and where? 7 Day Eastern/Western Caribbean

How many peopleunderlined.png?1 would you invite to go with you? (Me), Parents, Sister, her husband and kids

What cabins would you get? Nice Suite Cabin

Then:

Yachts of Seabourn

How long of a cruise would you take and where? Full World Cruise

How many peopleunderlined.png?1 would you invite to go with you? Me, Parents & Aunt

What cabins would you get? Of course a suite

Just an aft balcony would do or maybe a suite. I would take all of my kids, and grandkids and DH on a Western Carribean cruise. B2B First Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, then Belize, Roatan and back to Cozumel. Then I would send them all home and pay for a B2B with the two or three girls I always cruise with, their pick. :D

Just an aft balcony would do or maybe a suite. I would take all of my kids, and grandkids and DH on a Western Carribean cruise. B2B First Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, then Belize, Roatan and back to Cozumel. Then I would send them all home and pay for a B2B with the two or three girls I always cruise with, their pick. :D Of course they would want Europe or Australia!!!!:eek:

Archived