Crown and Anchor - can't sign in....help

I have not been able to get into my C&A acct since they did the upgrade to it...do I have to re-sign up?

I can't see the current savings certs or anything...

I haven't been on the boards in a while...so need to get refreshed on the current stuff:p

I think they have been having some technical difficulties; I am having the same issue, but it is working for my wife. I called Crown & Anchor a few days ago and they were not able to fix it over the phone; they offered to transfer me to tech support, but I did not have time and have been too lazy to call back and get it fixed. The Crown & Anchor person I spoke with said others had been calling with similar issues.

• 1 year later...

I'm bumping up this old thread as I'm pretty frustrated and ticked off at the C&A folks....

For 4 weeks now I haven't been able to log into my C&A account. I called 8 (eight) times and no one even understands my problem.

I understand if the RCI website is having temporary technical difficulties, but 4 weeks non stop?

The party line is --- you just need to keep on trying, m'am....

Anyone else ever had this problem? And how (if) was it solved?

I'm bumping up this old thread as I'm pretty frustrated and ticked off at the C&A folks....

For 4 weeks now I haven't been able to log into my C&A account. I called 8 (eight) times and no one even understands my problem.

I understand if the RCI website is having temporary technical difficulties, but 4 weeks non stop?

No, I've not had this problem lately. I'd ask them to delete your "My Cruises" account and then you could create a new one.

I have three cruises book and for the life of me I can't get into our cruise for December 2013. The Dec 2012 cruises are so easy to get into. I've been on and off the phone with RCL Tech Support for the last couple of weeks and they don't even know the problem.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I just called them back and they were able to fix it .......Thanks Tech Support..

ISA try getting into your C&A Account now.

Clear your cache...the web site is fine...I just printed off a set sale pass a few minutes ago. BTW you might consider trying a different browser...have you tried Chrome yet?

Tried Chrome, tried Firefox Mozilla...

I can get into My Cruises and see my reservations fine. It's just the C&A part that keeps throwing back to their homepage. Don't know what else to try...:confused:

I really appreciate you trying to help.

When I try directly from the C&A site it brings me automatically to the Step 1 registration process. When I try to enroll, the system tells me I'm already enrolled and gives me my C&A number..... duh.

I then try to activate my account. Nope.

For some reason it just does not recognize neither me nor my husband as a C&A member.

This isn't the end of the world, but I REALLY want to see them certificates...:D:D:D

I really appreciate you trying to help.

When I try directly from the C&A site it brings me automatically to the Step 1 registration process. When I try to enroll, the system tells me I'm already enrolled and gives me my C&A number..... duh.

I then try to activate my account. Nope.

For some reason it just does not recognize neither me nor my husband as a C&A member.

This isn't the end of the world, but I REALLY want to see them certificates...:D:D:D

What happens if you change your password on the Royal side of things?

nothing wrong with the C&A site.

First thing to do is try a different browser.

Second, be sure you are trying to sign in correctly.

Use the forgot screen name and password and

let them email your name and password

nothing wrong with the C&A site.

First thing to do is try a different browser.

Second, be sure you are trying to sign in correctly.

Use the forgot screen name and password and

let them email your name and password

Thanks all! I did and tried ALL of your suggestions and nothing works. The society just doesn't want me and I'm giving myself a massive headache.

Maybe it's my computer doing tricks.....

My error message is the same as ISA65 and I have deleted everything I should do on my computer and still no luck. Very strange some of you are managaing ok and others are having a problem.

WAIT!!! You're in Northern Ireland.

I'm in Curacao.

Maybe it's because we're NOT in the US???:confused:

WAIT!!! You're in Northern Ireland.

I'm in Curacao.

Maybe it's because we're NOT in the US???:confused:

-Update -

Seems like this is the problem. The RCI website does not allow my IP address to access the C&A site. My IP is blocked and no one knows how to unblock it.

Pretty weird that a huge modern corporation like RCI does not have the manpower nor IT knowledge in house to do such a thing....:confused:

-Update -

Seems like this is the problem. The RCI website does not allow my IP address to access the C&A site. My IP is blocked and no one knows how to unblock it.

Pretty weird that a huge modern corporation like RCI does not have the manpower nor IT knowledge in house to do such a thing....:confused:

I realize this may be inconvenient, but if you have a laptop, you can try going to some public WiFi hotspot and give that a try. That will surely change your IP address, and should work, unless Royal is blocking IP's from your entire region.

I'm afraid it's the entire region, or at least this whole island.

Tried wifi on different spots with different devices. Mystery.....

The only solution that comes to mind is to try using one of the proxy/privacy sites. I can't vouch for any one in particular, but I know that they can make it look like your IP is elsewhere.

Archived