Congratulations to Celebrity's latest 100th X cruiser.

C 2 C

Celebrity just posted a picture on the X facebook site of the latest couple to join the 100 Celebrity Cruise Point Club.

Of the millions of passengers who have ever cruised on Celebrity, only a dozen or so have ever been addicted as seriously to the Celebrity product to achieve this recognition. Congratulations on your achievement but there is still no known cure for this compulsion. ;)

TommyD3100thX.png

As an avid Celebrity cruiser, we will have 77 cruise credits at year's end. Can't wait to get to 100. Now wouldn't it be nice to have an Elite Plus Level!

Congratulations in advance. As I understand it a 100 crusier is one who has amassed 100 tier credits. That means one may have much less than 100 actual cruises. For example you receive 1 credit for just taking a cruise. An additional credit if you book in CC or above. An additional credit if the cruise is 12 days or longer. Thus, on my CS TA I'll be receiving 3 tier credits. The cruise-tier point system appears confusing to some. No matter how they calculate it 100 credits, or points shows a love of cruising as well as customer loyalty.

So I guess 100 Celebrity cruise points is a significant milestone and begs the question, with the exception of a photo with a Captain and a bouquet of roses, what is the big benefit or prize?

Congratulations to the couple and I wish that I may one day get that many cruises under my belt. :)

Congratulations. I seem to recognize them, but cannot place names with the picture. Are they CC members? Does anyone know who has the most points and what the total might be?

The couple is identified on facebook and yes they are Cruise Critic members.

I believe the top cruisers are now "schnookle" who had his (their) picture on X facebook with a "172" ice carving.

EmilLoriFacebook.jpg

Then there is us with 170.

Another member of the 100+ club and frequent poster might drop by with his latest number. I believe the other 100+ cruisers who have their picture on facebook are not Cruise Critic members.

C2C-1.jpg

Thanks for providing the requested information. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few who refuse to get a Facebook account. That's because (1) I have no friends; (2) I'm ugly ; and (3) I want to preserve some sense of privacy. Hope to cruise with you in the future and you can judge reasons #1 &2 for yourself.

Thanks for providing the requested information. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few who refuse to get a Facebook account. That's because (1) I have no friends; (2) I'm ugly ; and (3) I want to preserve some sense of privacy. Hope to cruise with you in the future and you can judge reasons #1 &2 for yourself.

From what I know about the eloquent Mr. Orator he is being very modest.

He DEFINITELY HAS FRIENDS but he is CERTAINLY UGLY!!!

EMIL

Hi Lois,

Enjoy your upcoming cruise.

Had dinner with Lisa on Wednesday. We were talking about you.

Good things of course.

See you down the road.

EMIL

She is the best:).

And you know I always enjoy my cruises....maybe one day I will

reach 100;)

I'm one of the few who refuse to get a Facebook account... and (3) I want to preserve some sense of privacy.

I do not use my name on facebook for the same reason... Just try and set up an account as Mr Orator or something just as eloquent..

I do not use my name on facebook for the same reason... Just try and set up an account as Mr Orator or something just as eloquent..

Perhaps at some time. My guess is that some new social media site will be created that will replace Facebook. Perhaps then friendless and ugly won't be a barrier. Maybe that's when I'll register :)

According to the facebook posting, this was their 55th cruise on X. They have 100 cruise credits.

Would just be easier to just go to days rather than to those often misunderstood tier credits. Do as RCL has done and double days for Suites, if that's important. There are lots of threads on this so unless you are in the 100 club, no comments please.

Congrats to the latest members of the 100 Club.

At my calculations, I have about 4-5 years to reach that milestone, unless the Stock Market turns around <cough>, or I hit the Lottery :). In either case, I'll get there sooner ! My concern is by then... 1,000 Guests may have reached that milestone, and it may not be significant. I will probably wind up with a Celebrity swizzle stick :)

Congrats also to Xellent (and Mrs Xellent), Schnookle (and Mrs Schnookle), and our other CC friends who have reached such a wonderful milestone.

Too funny...I always say I'm not on Facebook because my kids won't let me!!!

Archived