Comments on favorite loyalty benefits?

ljk76

We are select on Celebrity, and will be Elite several months before our first Azamara cruise. We are excited to have one more new thing to look forward to! It was easy to join the Azamara program, just using my X number. What part of Azamaras benefits do you find most useful. I'm thinking the laundry and Internet minutes will be very helpful on a 12 day cruise. But it looks like there isn't anything like the nightly happy hour on X? Any comments would be most welcomed. Linda

there is not a nightly complimentary cocktail gathering for elite members like on the X ships but I think there are opportunites for some free pre-dinner beverages - others posters, correct me if I remember incorrectly. I think at the Meet and Mingle there are drinks provided and also I think there will be a social for for LeClubVoyage members. Also unlike the X ships you can "bring it on" for private pre-dinner adult beverages in your cabin.

Other loyalty benefits from the X ships are not as "valuable" on the small Azamara ships - like priority tendering / embarcation - the small ships do not have the the crowd control issues! Also there is free do-it-yourself laundry for everyone.

The most valuable by far IMO is the free internet minutes! Enjoy your cruise!

We are select on Celebrity, and will be Elite several months before our first Azamara cruise. We are excited to have one more new thing to look forward to! It was easy to join the Azamara program, just using my X number. What part of Azamaras benefits do you find most useful. I'm thinking the laundry and Internet minutes will be very helpful on a 12 day cruise. But it looks like there isn't anything like the nightly happy hour on X? Any comments would be most welcomed. Linda

There isn't a separate ACC programme with a different number - only a name! You put your Captains Club number into the booking. You will receive benefits on board at the equivalent top tier which is called Discoverer

237 free internet minutes per person is the best deal - couldn't use them up on a 2 week cruise!:D

Depending on cruise length there is either a private brunch which is fabulous, or if there is a brunch for everyone you will be seated at an officer's table.

There are Happy Hours but have never been so not sure what happens

There is a coupon for free laundry but our items have always come back pressed too, nicely on hangers.

You receive an envelope in the room telling you when the events are and there should be 2x internet vouchers and 1x laundry voucher (that is what we got last time but shouldn't it have been 2x laundry vouchers?)

The 237 free internet minutes per person is the best. You also get a free bag or 2 of laudry per cruise, depending on lenth of cruise. Private lunch with officers is good as well as the free bridge and galley tour, which other lines give, but it is still interesting. Also free drinks are not that important as you get all the wine you want at lunch and dinner. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Just printed out our Guest Ticket Booklet and noted we are Elite under Le Club Voyage column. When you go into the Azamara website, the three categories are Adventurer, Explorer and Discoverer. There is no "Elite" posted. I assume Discoverer = Elite??

Another area that needs to be updated on the website!!

On a recent seven night cruise we had events on 5 nights with free drinks. Although they will initially offer wine or champagne from trays, I was able to get other drinks. I also got a bottle of sparkling wine in the cabin which I had sent to a restaurant for our dinner. One night the cocktails were at sunset on deck and a couple of days later we received a very pretty group photo delivered to the cabin. On our port intensive cruise I did not use the Internet minutes as there is no wireless reception in the cabins but the laundry coupon was very handy. The laundry room was always fully in use whenever I tried to use it.

• 2 months later...
We've only sailed AZ once and are Adventurer level with Le Club Voyage (though My Account shows it as Classic). We'll be on AZ again soon and look forward to the perks. Is the 89 minutes of free internet pp or per stateroom?

Hi Mighty Quinn,

I'm fairly certain it's 89 minutes per person, assuming both guests are Adventurer Level. I hope this helps. Happy New Year !

The internet time is per person, but I did not understand that and got charged for some extra time when I could have used my husband's. I decided not to bother complaining, but did mention in later feedback that it was not clearly explained.

We had no trouble with wi-fi in our room (6th deck aft).

Hi,

Both my husband and I are RCCL Diamond Plus members and are sailing for the first time in July on the Quest - do we get any benefits on Azamara for that?

Hi Goodvig,

As Grandma Gilly mentioned, You would be at Discoverer Level on Azamara, which is their top tier. However, it does not automatically convert, unless you have a Captains Club number. Have you sailed with Celebrity ? If so, simply give Azamara or your TA, your Captains Club number, and you should be all set.

If not, I suggest contacting Azamara's Loyalty Desk, to set up a Le Club Voyage account. Be sure to mention that you are D+ on RCCL, and have your Crown & Anchor numbers handy. Currently, Azamara uses the same loyalty numbers as Celebrity - but they are different for Royal Caribbean.

I suggest adding the Captains Club/Azamara numbers to your booking, well before your sailing date, to make certain you receive the benefits.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful time on Quest !

Hi Goodvig,

As Grandma Gilly mentioned, You would be at Discoverer Level on Azamara, which is their top tier. However, it does not automatically convert, unless you have a Captains Club number. Have you sailed with Celebrity ? If so, simply give Azamara or your TA, your Captains Club number, and you should be all set.

If not, I suggest contacting Azamara's Loyalty Desk, to set up a Le Club Voyage account. Be sure to mention that you are D+ on RCCL, and have your Crown & Anchor numbers handy. Currently, Azamara uses the same loyalty numbers as Celebrity - but they are different for Royal Caribbean.

I suggest adding the Captains Club/Azamara numbers to your booking, well before your sailing date, to make certain you receive the benefits.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful time on Quest !

Wow - Thanks so much for the suggestion! I love that our RCCL Loyalty can be of value in our desire to start taking more "grown up" cruises now that the kids have grown up!! I will get on this right away!!! And thanks as well to Grandma Gilly for the quick response! I love how quickly questions can be answered!!! Cheers!

Archived