Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. I went shopping over the weekend. These what I bought.

This is Tadashi gown, my FAVORITE! It is in RED

10424879036_9aa0a78527_z.jpg

This is also Tadashi.

10424874545_134f1e49fb_z.jpg

This is Tadashi as well.

10424871825_87ee0155e0_z.jpg

This is Tadashi too.

10424888256_2674b01643_z.jpg

This is also Tadashi, except it is without the sleeves

10424852144_f0a1f898e5.jpg

Love them all but really love the first one!

Chez

My favorites are #2, 3 and 4. I just love the swirls in the skirt of the silver one (#2), but I also have a thing for lace (and blue!) Of course they are all gorgeous, as usual for Marie's purchases!

How many formal dresses will you need for your next world cruise, Marie?

Marie, You have such an eye for fashion. Love all of the different styles and cant wait to see the pics of you wearing them. The first one in red is gorgeous but I love them all - especially the last one

Debbie

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

Hi fellow shopaholics !

I'm Geraldine, from France, and I like this thread, so many opportunities to see nice dresses...

I like to cruise, I've been on 3 cruises already, inclusing one on Oasis of the Seas last year.

One of the things I love on the cruises is the opportunity to dress up.

I will try to post the 2 dresses I wore last year for formal nights. I hope it will work, it will be the fist time I try...

Here is the first one : I bought it on sale at Macy's, it's a Ralph Lauren.

ROA-121128-2FML_LSP-17862259_zps0052ef3d.jpg

And here is the 2d one : I bought it in a cocktail dresses store in Sawgrass Mills the day before our cruise last year (on Black friday)

ROA-121125-1FML_Car-17815559_zpsf79e4b09.jpg

I will be cruising again, in the Allure of the Seas in November, and I haven't bought any new dresses yet for this cruise.

Like last year, I hope I will find new dresses on the eve of our cruise while shopping at Sawgrass Mills.

I will bring alternate dresses in case I do not find anything, maybe this one that I wore for a wedding this year (I lost 30 pounds between my cruise last year and this picture this year). I also bought this one at Sawgrass Mills on sale, it's a Ralph Lauren that I love.

DSC00069_zps76aa8fcb.jpg

I'm excited about the cruise, and excited about the shopping to come :)

Geraldine, I adore your dresses. Especially the black one and that sexy Sawgrass Mills dress at the last. I can't make up my mind should I make a trip to the mall before we leave for our cruise, or should I try to buy something in France while we are there pre-cruise. I found a list of fluffy girl - sized stores in Paris, so it is very tempting to shop there.

Geraldine, I adore your dresses. Especially the black one and that sexy Sawgrass Mills dress at the last. I can't make up my mind should I make a trip to the mall before we leave for our cruise, or should I try to buy something in France while we are there pre-cruise. I found a list of fluffy girl - sized stores in Paris, so it is very tempting to shop there.

That is an easy question : I would do both !! ;) Well at least if I had the opportunity to go to the mall, I would. But what is appealing to me is that it is outside of my country so I rarely have an opportunity to go there. So I understand that you want to go to the Paris stores, as you might be able to buy brands that you do not have in the US.

I seem to read, but I haven't posted much in the last few years ... but I do have to say that Marie I just love your style :) --- all the dresses you have posted over the years are just perfect.

In the latest "batch" I really like dress #3, and now I've been spending time "Googling" Tadashi - so many lovely dresses! Jan

Just bought these three dresses for our very first cruise in May.

I love to dress up and the shorter dresses are for non formal nights. The sequinned dress is for formal night. I also have a gorgeous vintage dress and a couple other dresses ready to go.

Just need one more formal dress I think, do they have one or two formal nights for an eight night celebrity cruise?

Love seeing all the dresses, very bad influence my wallet is now crying :D

image.jpg.3f0e6925894f3e704fe04e5dc076ce52.jpg

We will be taking our first cruise during Thanksgiving week out of New York. This is actually my first post but I have been reading the boards for the last few months. I love all the dresses on here. I like to dress up also. I got this one in the black and white for the night we dress up for pictures. I think I will get use out of it after the winter also.

http://www.hsn.com/products/david-david-meister-twist-front-halter-gown/7172738