Caesar salad

noah53

dec 4th on the conquest they left them off for us.......now some people they added extra for. they was in salad not dressing for us.

i am alartic(spelled wrong i know) to seafood any kind....so they made mine without

You can DEFINITELY get yours without the little fishies! (However, the FLAVOR of the Caesar salad comes from the anchovie paste/fish, etc.....) that's what give it the flavor!!!!

Worcestershire sauce also has anchovies....that's the base for it's flavor, too!

dec 4th on the conquest they left them off for us.......now some people they added extra for. they was in salad not dressing for us.

i am alartic(spelled wrong i know) to seafood any kind....so they made mine without

how do you have a Caesar salad dressing without anchovy paste?

I truly feel sorry for you having a allergy to seafood....You are missing some fine tasting food...

Anchovies--I have never seen any of the little fishy fish on my ceasar salad. I can only assume it is the paste in the dressing. Perhaps that is what makes Carnival`s ceasar dressing so damn good!!!!! I love their ceasar Salad

You won't see the anchovies ON a salad. Caesar dressing is made with ground up anchovies. Any good home made Caesar dressing is made that way - most people don't know that. I worked at a restaurant in college and every night someone would complain that the Caesar salad tasted fishy - and I'd tell them the dressing is made from anchovies...like it is supposed to be made.

I don't remember anchovies on my ceasar salad on Carnival.

Im one who can see the pieces and thinks they are way too many in my salads. I dont like lots of dressing and they some times slather it on and I cant eat it.

I say LITE dressing .. and they pile it on. ruins it for me. I love salads usually.

I knew before hand, that they diced anchovies up and mixed it in the dressing. And i was a little turned off, because i really dont like fish of any kind. But i love Caesar Salads so i gave it a chance! Well i tried my hardest to get through the salad but the Anchovies were WAY to strong.

Some people might like it, but i know i didnt. And its a signature dressing. So i dont think its gonna change, Anytime soon.

Archived