McDonalds on board

Just for fun.

With the cruise lines starting to go for the pay restaurants like Johnny Rockets, Starbucks, etc., do you think a McDonalds on board (especially Allure/Oasis class) would go over well and would you "dine" there?

I would not, but... I could see it a draw for families with younger kids with the marketing benefit for the kids being cruising+McDonalds = fun.

This thread reminds me of the one several years ago just before the Norwegian Epic was launched - conceptual drawing of the Epic with signs on the ugly add-on upper deck appendage - the signs were for like WalMart, McDonald's, Denny's, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.

Actually, after seeing only steam table hamburgers for a couple of weeks, I once found a Burger King in port and bought a "real" hamburger. So, I could see myself using a McD's on board. Guess I have no taste. Just got home from Las Vegas and have to admit that we "dined" there also.

Actually, after seeing only steam table hamburgers for a couple of weeks, I once found a Burger King in port and bought a "real" hamburger. So, I could see myself using a McD's on board. Guess I have no taste. Just got home from Las Vegas and have to admit that we "dined" there also.

You went to Vegas and picked McDonalds over Fat Burger!!:D

Actually I would say, throw out all of them including Johnny Rockets and install a true bbq grill venue that is more snack, quick lunch/dinner orientated!!! One that serves proper burgers, steaks and dogs like I would make them on my bbq at home...Now that is my personal opinion, I don’t really care for the JR burgers and am just disgusted by the WJ burgers.

Archived