New balcony furniture on Caribe deck on Grand

Gettingwarmer

We appreciate your feedback about the furniture on Caribe deck balconies. After hearing your comments, we're pleased to tell you that we've decided to make a change. These balconies will now offer two reclining chairs, two ottomans and a dining table. We're in the process of ordering this new furniture and expect it to roll out over the coming months. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Thankyou, well done Mr Buckelew, good PR and common sense has prevailed and many loyal customers will be very pleased.

On a personal note, we are travelling on the Grand Transatlantic crossing in just over a week in a BB corner aft, will the cabin steward be able to find us some extra furniture so we can sit and enjoy a drink with friends.

We appreciate your feedback about the furniture on Caribe deck balconies. After hearing your comments, we're pleased to tell you that we've decided to make a change. These balconies will now offer two reclining chairs, two ottomans and a dining table. We're in the process of ordering this new furniture and expect it to roll out over the coming months. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.
Thank you! It was very awkward on my recent Star cruise having to bring a chair to enjoy a drink on a friend's balcony. I'm 71 and sitting on the floor wasn't an option.

Thank you Princess. I am so happy that our October cruise will be everything we expected it to be. Our relatives are having their first cruise with us in October and I am pleased I will not need to apologise for the balcony!

Thank you for listening. We are looking forward to our Caribe deck balcony in January.

Thank you Princess. I am so happy that our October cruise will be everything we expected it to be. Our relatives are having their first cruise with us in October and I am pleased I will not need to apologise for the balcony!

Thanks Princess! This is certainly better. We board the Star in two weeks. We will "make do".

Do you think we will have the new furniture in September when we again board the Star? and, Do I understand that we will have two lounge chairs and no straight chairs? Or, seating for just two on the balcony? :confused:

I have received two polite calls from customer relations and the email previously posted by others. Greatly appreciated and pleasant to experience what I see as a fairly rapid response to the primary problem with the furniture switch. I will now start making my cruise plans.

So I can assume...that the Grand Princess (and any other ships) that have those tacky teeny/tiny tables....all that furniture will be replaced with a "dining table" in the "upcoming months"? If sooooooo.............

:D YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Thank you so much. :D Now we'll be able to go back to enjoying our Caribe deck balcony - the furniture this cruise left a lot to be desired.

Thanks :D- we have loved our Caribe balconies until this cruise.

That's my Princess - thanks for your consideration.

two reclining chairs, two ottomans and a dining table.

First of all, I'm thankful to Princess for responding so quickly to passengers concerns & adding 2 ottomans (AKA footstool) & a dining table. However it's still only 2 chairs on a large Caribe deck balcony instead of the previous 4 which is still a problem for some passengers, right?

Wonderful news! Thank you for listening!:D

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Princess!!!

We're in a corner aft Caribe balcony this fall for our B2B and we're soooo looking forward to being able to enjoy the "proper" furniture!! :)

Thanks for listening and acting... I must admit I'm very impressed!

Celine

Thank you! We were ready to go to Celebrity, but as long as no smoking on the balcony is enforced we will stay put, even if the atrium gets a bit smoker (I hope it does not). We would have missed the wrap-around promenad and mini-suites and the overall Princess atmosphere. I just read that Celebrity has a policy of blasting rap and club type music throughout the ship and that officers are helpless to alter the music selections regardless of passenger complaints. Please, Princess, do not copy this trend. MUTs is enough noise, but easily avoided.

I hope those who are sailing with more than two in their cabin can get extra chairs if wanted.

first of all, i'm thankful to princess for responding so quickly to passengers concerns & adding 2 ottomans (aka footstool) & a dining table. However it's still only 2 chairs on a large caribe deck balcony instead of the previous 4 which is still a problem for some passengers, right?

Right :D

Thank you Princess for at last listening to your customers. I am so glad I will not have to change my balconies on next two cruises, was not willing to pay the additional $980 if I was not to enjoy the seating for 4 persons and a dining table, very happy cruiser.

I am so glad Princess listened. Thank you Princess as the Caribe deck balconies are my favourite and all I know. We were telling our friends how great they are and would have felt they paid for a large balcony with little use if it didn't have a decent amount of furniture. Now we can enjoy our wine sitting with our friends when we sail in November. I am a happy camper!

Archived