Live from Summit 4/14-4/21

gmros

Thank you everyone for the sweet words!

I would like to apologize for the delay on the dailies and the rest of the photos. I was supposed to be on a family vacation (Orlando) on 4/22-4/29 and back home on 4/29. But my dad had a heart attack on the 26th so I'm staying with him in Orlando til he could fly back home. I'll hopefully be able to post the dailies on Friday.

Posted using Tapatalk. Sorry for typing errors.

Very sorry to hear about your dad and hope he is recovering well. You have been so wonderful already with this post. All is appreciated very much!!

I haven't had time to read the entire thread, but I did look at each picture you posted. In your case, each picture was worth a lot more than a thousand words. I can see that the Solticized Summit owes nothing to the past. Thanks so much for the work and effort in posting to and maintaining this "live from" thread.

Yes they definitely have them......and their are no coats hanging on them like I have hanging on mine in my living room........

Hey Cheryl, How are you? We sailed on the Infinity to Alaska with you. Since then we were on the Silhouette - March 29 to the Caribbean and now have the Summit booked for Sept. 2. Glad to see you are still sailing around?

Dolores

I would like to apologize for the delay on the dailies and the rest of the photos. I was supposed to be on a family vacation (Orlando) on 4/22-4/29 and back home on 4/29. But my dad had a heart attack on the 26th so I'm staying with him in Orlando til he could fly back home. I'll hopefully be able to post the dailies on Friday.

Your live review is fabulous, thanks again for taking the time! Best wishes for your Father for a speedy and easy recovery... Take time for your family. ~Stacey

It's an "extension" of the martini bar, has caviar and vodka pairings...although, I read on another post that they dropped the caviar, if that is the case then I am not quite sure what they are using it for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im trying to find info on this...I cant figure out why the caviar and vodka pairings would not be offered...Can you possibly direct me to the post where you first read this...? Thanks so much!!

Blessings going out to your Dad and your family. No rush on the Dailies, take the time to care for your Father. Thanks for all you have done already to show case this ship!:)

I hope your father is feeling better and making a speedy recovery.

Thank you for all of the great photos and postings of your trip! You did an EXCELLENT job capturing the details and giving us an inside view of the Summit. I especially loved the pix of the wild dolphin on your scuba dive. :)

We are sailing in June on the Summit and now know what to expect for some of the dinner choices - which is great, since I am a weight watcher - I will need to make some healthy choices.:rolleyes:

Thank you again for taking the time to share your vacation with us!

I just read you reviews and they're wonderful! I am so sorry to hear about your father! I am wishing him a speedy recovery and you a safe trip home.

So sorry to hear about your father. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Hey Cheryl, How are you? We sailed on the Infinity to Alaska with you. Since then we were on the Silhouette - March 29 to the Caribbean and now have the Summit booked for Sept. 2. Glad to see you are still sailing around?

Dolores

She is probably doing FANTASTIC...seeing as she is on the Summit right now :D

Thank you everyone for your prayers and well wishes! We're back home now and my dad's doing fine :)

Now for the dailies and other stuff...

celebritytoday.png

Dailies:

http://www.ayleebits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SummitToday20120414.pdf

Featured Today (Specials):

http://www.ayleebits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SummitFeatured20120414.pdf

Shore Excursions:

http://www.ayleebits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SummitShoreExcursions20120414.pdf

Miscellaneous (Officers, Internet, Beverage Packages, Dining Packages and other packages)

http://www.ayleebits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SummitMisc20120414-01.pdf

Miscellaneous (Passages, Spa Treatments, Persian Garden Prices)

http://www.ayleebits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SummitMisc20120414-02.pdf

Thank you so much for your wonderful posts and for taking the time to scan all the daily docs etc.

Happy to hear your Dad is fine.

Very generous of you. :p

We have just booked Summit for next June - so nice to see how she looks after her re-do.

Archived