We Sail the South Pacific on HAL’s Newest Ship – the Queen Mary

SailorJack

Thanks SailorJack,

This was hilarious!!

When does the book come out? It would be a great read.... :D

We're off on the EasterBunny in 3 weeks time, so I will have a beer for you then. Must remember to pack my Bonnet. :)

Oh yay - SailorJack is back! Loved the review - thanx for making me smile on a post-Hurricane Sandy day that leaves little to smile about!

Our hearts are with you and all the others who had to experience Sandy. I had actually thought about not posting the review during this trying time, so I am glad that it gave you something to smile about.

SailorJack, If I am ever on the same cruise as you, I will pay your beer tab. Reading this was bloody hilarious.

A very generous offer! You must be very rich!:D

And thanks to everyone for their very nice comments.

Jack

Edited by SailorJack

Jack, mate - honestly, I have to thank you big time (I don't know about picking up your bar bill, it might be a tad heavy, but I'd buy you a beer, maybe a San Miguel [Hong Kong-ese for "Send me a girl"]) for your delightful writing. Here I am, sitting in sunny Western Australia, working on a university essay on genocide and I need some distraction. And guess what? I find you. Is that serendipity, or what? Love, love, love your work! Please tell me you have a blog or have written a travel book.

I now need to dump my university studies and just read all your reviews.

Merci beaucoup beaucoup,

Bev

Another great review as always Sailor Jack! I m glad to hear that you had a fantastic cruise on the Easterbunny ummm The Queen Mary...

Where to on your next cruise? Maybe you will get to Tahiti one of these days!

Ihave been hoping to find another of your reviews, and here it is! Very good and informative as usual even though the South Pacific seems lke a long way to go to get some of that beer.:confused:

I always wondered how to pronounce the name of your ship, and was glad to hear it is the same as the hotel in Long Beach, California harbor.:cool:

SailorJack I want to thank you for another great read and getting me in trouble with the DW. I was laughing so hard she got out of bed to tell me to hold it down. I couldn't stop laughing when I turned toward her and she thought I was laughing at her. So tonight I get to watch TV in the living room as long as I like while laying on the couch.:D

Thanks Again for the review.