Panoramic Oceanview cabins

slyster

I'm going to be on grandeur before you and will be staying in 8039. I can take a couple of pictures for you. I'm not sure how to get the pictures in the thread though?

Thanks!

Let me know how you liked it !!

Hey Guys, I just inquired about these rooms and was told that there needs to be a minimum of 3 in the cabin. Does anyone know if this is true?

We've booked 7582 for our "girls' cruise" on Grandeur in May and there are only 2 of us. Booked directly with RC and no mention of 3 in cabin was ever made.

Hey Guys, I just inquired about these rooms and was told that there needs to be a minimum of 3 in the cabin. Does anyone know if this is true?

Not sure about the Grandeur but we have a POV booked for 2 of us on the Enchantment. Try doing a mock booking on the website. If it will let you do it on there then book it.

Thanks Janet524 and Ourusualbeach, it must vary by ship. I had to get a special exception to be placed on the Legend:eek:

Now just wondering if I will miss my deck 2 OV and being eye level with the ocean, smh.

Edited by zales

No, it's not true. We booked a POV on Grandeur and there are only two of us. There appear to be sofa beds in these rooms, so maybe that's where the third person would come in. WE booked our cabin months ago though. Still...only two of us in our cabin.

On a side NOTE: there are now pictures of the stateroom under the Grandeur of the Seas, stateroom pictures. Not sure about the other ships though.

Edited by slyster

My daughter is booked on one on Grandeur by herself. We are hoping her BFF can join her, but had no issues booking it as a solo. Of course, this was right around the time of the upgrade (booked over a year in advance so we could get a JS and OV close together), and before they exploded in popularity. Hmmm -- maybe she'll be upgraded into a JS close to ours so they can re-book her POV to a larger group...;)

Found this pic on a RCI Flickr page and think it might be a Panoramic cabin from the Splendor.

Ocean View Stateroom

We Booked a Deck 8 panoramic on Vision for next Nov. Very excited about it. Since Vision is getting upgraded this year, cabins will be pretty new and the space is bigger than a regular OV. We think it will be great, close to being a balcony w/o paying for one. I hope we get this layout though where the bed is by the window. Makes it feel like more room that way.

We booked 2 cabins, one for us and one for my sister/BIL so we only have 2 in each cabin with no issues at all.

Edited by karena1

are all category F cabins panoramic O.V. ?

and what decks are these panoramic O.V. locations ?

thx

Pema

did get an answer ...P.O.V. cabins total 16 in all

deck 7 mid ship 4 on port side 4 on starboard side

deck 8 mid ship 4 on port side 4 on starboard side

my T.A. shared that all 8 cabins are 220 sq. ft.

• 2 weeks later...

I've booked 7555 on the Legend for next year as a solo with no problem.

220sq. ft. is incorrect. The rooms are much smaller.

I believe the poster that said there was a minimum of 3 people may have confused this cabin with FOV.

I've booked 7555 on the Legend for next year as a solo with no problem.

220sq. ft. is incorrect. The rooms are much smaller.

I believe the poster that said there was a minimum of 3 people may have confused this cabin with FOV.

I called again for Legend on July 6th 2014 and again they won't allow occupancy for 2 only triple and quad. I don't know:confused:

Thanks Janet524 and Ourusualbeach, it must vary by ship. I had to get a special exception to be placed on the Legend:eek:

Now just wondering if I will miss my deck 2 OV and being eye level with the ocean, smh.

Ok, I give up. What does smh mean? My brain can't figure it out.

I called again for Legend on July 6th 2014 and again they won't allow occupancy for 2 only triple and quad. I don't know:confused:

Are you sure you're not asking about the FAMILY Ocean View?

What cabin are you looking at?

Also, who is giving you this information?

Edited by travelbug11

Are you sure you're not asking about the FAMILY Ocean View?

What cabin are you looking at?

Also, who is giving you this information?

Category F Panoramic Ocean View on Deck 7, and Deck 8. Four on the Port and Four on the Starboard in the center of the ship. It must be me, I think RC may be singling me out:p I called RC directly.

Edited by zales