Unbelievably awesome news means no cruise

mattp420

Had to resurrect my old thread. Juliette was born today...a healthy baby girl. So happy it's ridiculous.

Congratulations! We had a little girl after years of trying and she just became a cruiser for the first time and can't wait to go again.

I'd say that is more than OK!! We're so happy it's ridiculous. We'd all but written it off and were beginning to explore adoption so this is just amazing.

Wow...Congratulations!!!! What wonderful news. Wish you and your wife all the best...

Had to resurrect my old thread. Juliette was born today...a healthy baby girl. So happy it's ridiculous.

Wonderful news! Welcome to the world, Juliette!!! I bet you have your dad wrapped around your finger already!!! :)

p.s. If she's fussy in the evening, like our daughter was - (always around 9p - we started calling it the bewitching hour - lol!), try running a blow dryer on low - the "noise" worked like a charm and calmed her.

After 15 years of trying my wife is pregnant!!!! We are so happy I can't even express but.....we have a cruise booked in June.

She's going to be right up against the 24 week cutoff for pregnant women. We really don't want to risk anything happening regardless of whether she's over the limit or not...it's been such a long hard struggle we are not into taking any risks.

We booked Early Saver so should I just expect to eat the $500 deposit or can it be used for a rescheduled cruise...maybe next year?

Wow! Lucky you... Look at my signature pic... #1 son was a long time coming, we had been trying... Our first cruise he was in mommy's belly. Our last cruise he graduated from Camp Carnival, and was sad.

#2 son born just before our second cruise...

Many of our very favorite moments and pictures have come from a cruise...

There are good time ahead... Bon Voyage!

• 3 years later...

Just reading thru this post again. One of the happiest memories of my life..

Getting ready to take our little Julie - now almost 4 - on her first cruise in the Breeze this Sunday!! Life is so so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just reading thru this post again. One of the happiest memories of my life..

Getting ready to take our little Julie - now almost 4 - on her first cruise in the Breeze this Sunday!! Life is so so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow. That's what I consider the OP returning with "the rest of the story."

Hope the THREE of you have a fantastic cruise.

Awe this is so sweet! I just went back and read the old post. Congrats and enjoy your cruise. My kids are 20 and 10. They love to cruise. Son was 4 on his first cruise too. He loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app