Azamara Cabins Thread

uktog

Azamara Quest

Cabin 8067

Noise ...yes..above restaurant

unobstructed view..good size

April 2014 cruise

Serious mold problems in room plus noise..never again

did not book this room was midship on 7 port side and AZ moved room without my consent

cancelled Oct 2014 Croatia cruise because of this

Hi

Any info re 3027? It says accessible room and its on deck 3 with ocean view.we booked inside guarantee so i guess this is better?

Steffie

We had this cabin last year. We found it to be very comfortable. Both cabin and bathroom are larger to accommodate wheelchairs. It is situated close to lift so very convenient and we experienced no noise at all. Sure you will enjoy it.

Can anyone tell me if you could see over the steel rail of the veranda while sitting? I love aft-facing cabins, but am not very tall - 5'3" - and am afraid that while sitting I'll only see the sky!

Thanks for your input!

Donna

• 2 weeks later...
Cabin Number 7090/7104

Ship Quest

Month/Year sailed 8/10 and 1/13

Would you choose this room again Y/N Most definitely

Is noise an issue Y/N No

Balcony size Normal/Larger/Smaller Normal veranda

Any other comments (keeping these succinct so the spreadsheet does not grow too much) Love floor 7 you are between cabin floors so no noise from public areas unless you're right opposite the laundry rooms (I think they are around 7078?.)

We have a wonderful TA who knows all there is to know about the ships: cabins that are below pool area so likely to hear lounges begin moved around at 6 a.m. when they clean; vents from the kitchen so the smells drift up to your balcony; traffic to the laundry room that passes by your door; too close to the service areas; etc., etc. If you are using a TA who doesn't know this stuff, get someone else. That's what these folks are so very, very good at doing - knowing things about every ship that we can't possibly accumulate. The only time we've disagreed was when our TA wanted to put us into a cabin that I thought was a bit too forward for me (prone to seasickness), but she explained that although it was a high deck it always was in the shadow of the 'bump out' above so no sunshine on the balcony. AHA! Perfect for us because husband hates the sun and i an always go to the pool deck for some rays.

Cabin number 6087 (V3)

Ship Quest

Month/Year sailed June 2014

Choose again yes

Balcony size Normal

Any noise? Very quiet room. We never heard noise from either side, above or below. Due to its position in the hallway, no noise from people in halls either. Some vibrations when docking, but I think this was the entire ship.

Other comments AC not working first day, quickly fixed. The ship is small and this is positioned perfectly for me, away from noise, elevators, but a quick walk to everything.

Cabin number : 6017

Ship: Quest

Month/year sailed: June 2014

Choose again?: No - this was an allocated cabin with the double upgrade promotion and we were assigned this cabin so it wasn't our choice. The cabin itself and the location is great but the noise isn't!

Balcony size: Normal

Any noise?: Yes! We heard noise from the Cabaret directly below us several times when they were practicing and it was loud and happened on a few occasions. My husband can sleep through most things but I can't! Lowering of the tender boats was also loud as was a bit of ship vibration but that can't be helped!

Cabin number 6033 (Outside Window)

Ship Quest

Month/Year sailed June/July 2014

Choose again Yes

Balcony size N/A

Any noise? None.

Other comments - Deck 6 cabin, partially restricted view by small fast pursuit lifeboat.

The room leads directly to the stairs and elevators, noise not a problem.The room is very small as is the bathroom. There was room only for a dressing table stool, no other chair. Adequate storage space. If you are used to a large cabin space you will find 6033 challenging.

maybe like me they dont know no of stateroom as buying at a discount stateroom no not issued till 2 weeks before departure when tickets arrive-though for what its worth I would not want 7112 again (at back) as heard engine/vibration noise when Quest speeding at night even with earplugs in-requested 8020 or close this time.Fingers & toes crossed.

Cabin Number 6062

Ship Quest

Month/Year sailed June 2014

Would you choose this room again. Y

Is noise an issue: N

Balcony size Normal

Any other comments: quiet, close to aft stairs and elevator, one flight down to Mosaic Cafe for morning cappuccino!

• 4 weeks later...

Cabin Number: 6058

Ship: Journey

Date: Aug 2013

Would you Choose cabin again: No

Is Noise an Issue?: Yes

Balcony Size: Normal

The mezzanine deck deck door was directly under the cabin and was very noisy every time the door shut. In the early hours of the morning deep thumping noises from the engine room vibrated up the bulkhead wall by the beds.

Cabin number : 7091 (V2)

Ship: Journey

Month/year sailed: February 2013

Choose again?: Yes

Balcony size: Normal

Any noise?: No, very quiet even though not far off the aft stairs and elevators

Bed direction?: our feet pointed forward when we were lying in bed

• 2 weeks later...

I am new here and apologize if this is the wrong place to post.

We have never sailed on Azamara and have a club continent suite booked.

I am wondering if the bathroom has a magnifying mirror like Celebrity does?

Thank you in advance for your help and for your past assistance in booking our upcoming cruise!

Hi everyone

Managed to find a few moments to update the spreadsheet

I have added in a new column about the direction of the bed, facing forward or aft, as a few people needed this information. If anyone who previously gave info can remember which way their bed faced, it would be good if they could post so I can populate that late addition to our spreadsheet - I looked back at old photos of our rooms for the info

Azamara cabin spreadsheet 230814.pdf