where are you crusing to in 2015?

REALgetaway

Considering a cruise that hits Bali. Choices based on current offerings are few.......HAl for 14 days or Seabourn for 10.

If I start saving now I can go Seabourn.

Saw Bali on the amazing race and it got me thinking.

Celebrity does cruises in and out of Singapore with days in Bali (overnights) - my partner and I did this last year and it was great. We also did an 8 day land trip to Bali through

Singapore Airlines which was great.

We did Celebrity Eclipse TA Fort Lauderdale to Southampton in April, our first TA and it was very enjoyable. Coming up in December- Oceania Nautica South Africa then in

May 2015 Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of Seas - Singapore to Dubai and Dubai to Istanbul

We are a couple - older lesbians - who love cruise vacations - from Gulfport, Florida.

Just booked a port-intensive 17-dayer around Japan (Tokyo-to-Tokyo) in July of '15 on the Diamond Princess. AFAIK, Princess is the only mainstream line to do Japan-only itineraries, and the ship has been renovated and the onboard activities and menus planned to provide a much more Japanese experience. First time in the country, and I'm actually excited to think about this one.

Tahitian islands are spectacular, and the people are very welcoming. However.....the SHIP will blow you away. It is stunning. The drop down sports deck on the back provides a wonderful sea kayak launch, and SCUBA if you're interested. We were on the Atlantis alumni cruise on the Paul GAUGIN a few years ago. Hope you think it's lovely!

Thank you for the reply and encouraging words. We are very excited for the experience! Sounds like it will be a great trip. Any further tips or advice welcome. Happy cruising!

• 4 weeks later...

I only have one planned for 2015, which is the QM2 on the 3rd of January, from New York to Southampton.

Can't wait!

I recently bought a house, so all other funds are being diverted to furnishing that…

We are booked on the Celebrity Solstice cruise out of Sydney to New Caledonia and Fiji in October 2015. This is for my partner's 40th birthday. Amazingly, all of the suites are already sold out, so we are on the suite wait list. Hopefully something will open up, because I'd like something nicer than our usual Aqua Class room.

We are also doing Alaska in June 2015, but not sure which itinerary yet. We are booked on Celebrity Infinity out of Vancouver for a 7-day cruise, but might switch over to Princess for the 10-day out of San Francisco.

Michael

Congrats to the OP on the anniversary.

Our favorite cruise so far has been the Eastern Caribbean (San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Barbados and St. Maarten) out of San Juan on the Carnival Valor. We had no issues of people questioning us about our relationship and had a blast and fun in the sun. We had a balcony room and watching sunsets or sunrises together was magical.

No matter what you decide, I hope it's magical for you as well!!!

Our next cruises are below - December 6 on the Carnival Dream and February 26 on the Carnival Victory

Edited by JennN

April 2015 -Carnival Valor - from San Juan to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten

August 2015 - Oasis of the Seas - Labadee (Haiti), Falmouth (Jamaica), and Cozumel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi

My partner and I are sailing on Celebrity Millennium from Singapore to Hong Kong on 18th January for two b2b 14 day cruises....Can't wait

Chris and John

We're doing this itinerary in reverse in Nov/Dec later ths year. Can't wait!

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Chris and John,

Feel free to come back here and ask again in Nov, or if you'd like, you can email me at my name, adding the letter g and the number 6 at the end, at gmail. I'll reply with my real email :)

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Well, if all of the stars align and Congress allows the DELTA QUEEN to come out again, I'll be on her. If not I'll make a crossing on one of the Cunarders. Hopefully,

the Senate committee headed by Senator Rockefeller of West Virginia will soon vote the proposed legislation out of committee for the full Senate to decide. Incredibly the House has already passed the legislation.

My husband and I live in Ottawa. He's originally from West Palm Beach, FL and has enjoyed cruising his whole childhood. I have never been on a cruise. So we went and booked our first cruise together (and my first ever) on the Allure of the Seas - April 12, 2015 from Ft. Lauderdale to Bahamas, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas.

I'm so excited I can hardly contain it. It feels like time is standing still.

My partner and I will be celebrating our 33rd anniversary. Ten years "married" in MA. Doing a 14 day eastern Mediterranean on NCL in the fall. Our 10th, or so, with NCL. Hoping to find "family" aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello! I'm excited to report I've got two cruises booked for 2015.

In June I'm taking niece 3 of 4 on a high school graduation cruise. As she specifically did not want a Caribbean cruise, we'll be sailing seven nights from Boston to Montreal on ms Maasdam. (Isabelle wanted to go to Paris, but the budget wouldn't support it. Quebec City will have to suffice.) I've been on two RSVP charters on HAL; this will be my first regular sailing. I'm eager to see how the walker and wheel chair set sail. (;) Be nice.)

In September my travel buddy, Dave, and I will be on a 12-night British Isles cruise on Norwegian Star. We're sailing from Copenhagen to Dover by way of Rotterdam, Portland, Falmouth, Cork, Dublin, Belfast, Inverness, and Edinburgh. We'll do at least one night in Copenhagen beforehand and likely two nights in London at the end. I'm super excited about this cruise. :D

My partner and I will be celebrating our 33rd anniversary. Ten years "married" in MA. Doing a 14 day eastern Mediterranean on NCL in the fall. Our 10th, or so, with NCL. Hoping to find "family" aboard

I've done seven NCL cruises, I have three more booked, and I have a Freestyle Cruise Rewards Certificate burning a hole in my pocket. I've never not encountered lots of "family" on a Norwegian cruise. I'm guessing that's been your experience, too?

Last September, my travel buddy, Dave, and I sailed on Norwegian Spirit from Venice to Barcelona. It was the trip of a lifetime. What made it even better was that the ship hosted the first of the nightly LGBT gatherings. The hostess made introductions, and they even offered the group a free bottle of cava (or some other sort of sparkling wine). We ended up having a charming group of folks with whom we got to share our extended vacation. It was really nice, and it's one of the reasons I love Norwegian. :)

My lovely and I just booked a September 2015 Princess cruise RT from Sydney - all ports are in New Zealand (love our Kiwis!) ;)

Was able to score with the same penthouse suite we had on the Diamond Princess last year, AK to China.

Safe travels and happy cruising everyone! :)

Edited by Mermen

We are cruise newbies.....loved our first cruise on DCL Wonder this past April..... We are now booked for 2015 on:

NCL Getaway - 5/2

DCL Dream - 9/21

We are a low-key fun bear couple both 45 in OH.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums