Carnival: Manage My Cruise

Is anyone else having trouble with "Manage My Cruise" on the Carnival web site? I just get a blue screen that I can't navigate. :confused:

I was just on there and didn't have any problems.

Several other people have posted with a similar issue.

What browser are you using? I normally use Chrome but Carnival website seems to hate that. I have also heard there are issues with Firefox. I have more success with Internet Explorer but there are still times when it doesn't display correctly.

Mine has been giving me this for a week or better.

"Oops...the site is not currently available, but we're working on it.

Honestly, nothing to worry about here. We'll be back up in no time. Just undergoing some routine site maintenance so everything that's supposed to zig, zag and zoom does exactly that."

I was having the same problem earlier and after reading this post I tried Carnival.com with Chrome and had no problems. Got all my doc's printed. Not sure what the problem was with Explorer.:confused:

What browser are you using?

I normally use Chrome but Carnival website seems to hate that.

I have also heard there are issues with Firefox.

I have more success with Internet Explorer but there are still times when it doesn't display correctly.

I find it amazing that, in the year 2013

websites are still pretending that The Browser is Internet Explorer! :eek:

Any website entity of that mindset is sooo lost in the past!

In this day and age

you HAVE TO make your website broadly compatible with Firefox, Safari and Chrome browsers

-or you're losing out on a huge chunk of bu$ine$$

but maybe they think they can afford to lose-out?

Who knows what goes thru their heads?

Doesn't work for me with firefox, but works fine with IE.

Yup, same thing happened to me with Firefox. Tried to print boarding passes, etc and I couldn't even view it. Switched to IE and it worked. Weird.

Is anyone else having trouble with "Manage My Cruise" on the Carnival web site? I just get a blue screen that I can't navigate. :confused:

I was on there earlier ... checking on things. Saw that our bed arrangement had gone from king to twins.

When I hit edit, I also got the blue screen.

I have been getting the blue screen that past 2 times I was on. Are you getting it when you try to access your documents? My screen is blue for a couple of minutes but patience paid off. I just walk away for a minute or two and it clears and I proceed from there. With their site I have just learned not to fight it. :cool:

I've been trying to register my kids for camp carnival for over a week and the link just won't load. At first I was getting a message that said carnival knew there was a problem with the link and it would be fixed soon. But now I get nothing but a white screen.

If your using a newer Version of IE - go to "Tools" - "Compatibility view" - add Carnival.com!!

Compatibility view just worked for me. Thanks!

I printed my documents out a couple of weeks ago but I like to check again to be sure everything is still set up correctly and no changes.

Flying to Miami tomorrow to catch the Breeze on Sunday.

Archived