!!! BREAKAWAY !!! To Bermuda ^_^ Our Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

Gambee - so sorry to read about your lovely dog. I hope you can come to terms with the loss soon, best wishes, Ken

Thank you Ken, I hope time passes fast. I know I did good, but it is just so hard...

Thank you Ken, I hope time passes fast. I know I did good, but it is just so hard...

My heart is out to you Gambee. I have experienced it many times and I really think the hardest thing we face in life is losing a beloved pet. People as kind hearted as you are take it the hardest. It does get easier in time and the grief is replaced with happy memories..hang in there.

Yeah, my stomach is not a fan of cheese, but I am :D.

I'm loving this review! Only half way through though! I'm with you! Love cheese platters especially with crackers as well. Unfortunately cheese doesn't like me!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

There was a little pushback on the Peter Max comment. It seems some think because Peter Max painted the ship and is doing a promotion appearance/event(s) on behalf of NCL he has no right to personal time and has to be ON and available to anyone who wants to approach him the entire time he is on the cruise. We are going to disagree on that one. I clearly stated he was rude and I agree he should not have behaved that way EVER to anyone no matter what! But I don't think he is working for NCL 24/7 for the entire cruise. I don't know him, don't have an opinion about liking him, (although I do like his art), and, from Gambee's encounter he sounds pretty obnoxious and annoying. Just stating my personal opinion regarding his (and everyone else's) right to privacy.

BTW, Gambee, underwater shots look great.

Definitely have to disagree. There is no excuse to be rude. It costs nothing to be polite. (Just shows you what sort of a person he is).

• 2 weeks later...
I'm loving this review! Only half way through though! I'm with you! Love cheese platters especially with crackers as well. Unfortunately cheese doesn't like me!

Glad you like it, thank for reading :)

I spent this whole day reading your review. (Nothing else got done!) NCL should award you with a free cruise for all your hard labor and praise for their product. Your review is excellent, and your pictures are amazing. I don't sail on the Breakaway until Nov. so my itinerary is different, but enjoyed the tour of the ship and all the information. Your Bermuda review brought back memories of my trip there 4 years ago and enjoyed reliving the great time we had. May many more happy trips be in your future.

L.L.

I spent this whole day reading your review. (Nothing else got done!) NCL should award you with a free cruise for all your hard labor and praise for their product. Your review is excellent, and your pictures are amazing. I don't sail on the Breakaway until Nov. so my itinerary is different, but enjoyed the tour of the ship and all the information. Your Bermuda review brought back memories of my trip there 4 years ago and enjoyed reliving the great time we had. May many more happy trips be in your future.

L.L.

I agree. Loved reading it all and found the information so helpful for my upcoming cruise! (Sept 29th)

Hands down, the best and most informative review I have ever read!! Thank you so much..going on the breakaway Nov. 3rd and now I'm really looking forward to it although now I feel like I was already on the ship with you and your Mom!! It was like a good book that you can't put down!!! Thanks again!!

L.L.

Thank you for your kind words, I hope you have a great cruise.

I agree. Loved reading it all and found the information so helpful for my upcoming cruise! (Sept 29th)

Thank you fro reading :)

Hands down, the best and most informative review I have ever read!! Thank you so much..going on the breakaway Nov. 3rd and now I'm really looking forward to it although now I feel like I was already on the ship with you and your Mom!! It was like a good book that you can't put down!!! Thanks again!!

Thank you very much for posting here, glad you loved the review. I hope you enjoy your Breakaway cruise :)

Hi Gambee - I just can't say enough "thank you" for your informative review! I was on the Breakaway for the week of 9/1 - 9/8, and enjoyed the trip so much. With your ultimate guide, I was able to go through various activities at ease. :D

Thanks again and best regards,

Mandy

You're very welcome, glad it was of help :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gambee,

I had the pleasure of reading your Allure review, it was awesome!! I just got off the Allure and planning on writing my own review!! I just finished reading your breakaway review the pictures are fabulous!! I love NCL and due to your great pictures I finally decided to book the breakaway for June.

How cold was it and I didn't catch which month you were there? Was it May or June?

I'm a cruise junkie I'm booking the Liberty of the seas for next month. I also live in Miami :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gambrel, I would also like to thank you for your Breakaway review! We're booked for this summer to Bermuda. You're review have us the best info and tips all about the Breakaway. It was like we were all on that cruise with you and your mom (like someone else said). Thank you for a an ultimate review job well done. The pix u had in there helped me find my balcony is angled!!!

Happy sailing!!!!

~robin & Brian

• 2 months later...

Gambee, I know I'm more than a little late getting here, but I didn't want to start reading this review until I knew I'd have time to finish. It has taken me several days, once running my tablet completely out of charge, but I'm finally finished. I couldn't believe this darn tablet just shut off on me right when I was trying to read about your last day on the Breakaway! It has some nerve!

Anyway, this has been another great Gambee review! Now if I could convince RCCL to sail the Oasis or Allure from FL to Bermuda I would know for sure what cruise I'd be booking next!

Seriously, your reviews are awesome, and a huge help in making my own plans. I want to thank you so very much for all the hard work and the time you put into each review you do. Can't wait to see where your next cruise will be!

Thank you everyone for you continued support, sorry that Ive been a little MIA, but I started college again and my time is extremely limited.

As for those of you asking for the future cruises, I not sure yet. I want to do something for spring break but I am not sure if it will be possible. We are also looking at our mom/son cruise this year and it looks like it will be August.

The possible ships are the Breeze, Oasis eastern, Getaway or maybe even Divina(at the right price).

Once again thank you all for your continued support :)