How many Oceania cruise directors are there?

TexEm

That would be great!

Right, Paul, I cannot think of any cruise staff I enjoy sailing with more (and yes, most likely due to my interest in Trivia, of course!) :)

So who takes over on Riviera for my January 2014 cruise?

Right, Paul, I cannot think of any cruise staff I enjoy sailing with more (and yes, most likely due to my interest in Trivia, of course!) :)

So who takes over on Riviera for my January 2014 cruise?

"For fuuuuuture reference" - I don't know :D

"For fuuuuuture reference" - I don't know :D

Ha! Ha! Thanks!

It's been too long (May 2010) since I have heard those dulcet tones. (On our 2011 Marina cruise, David Shermet led the troops.)

Edited by CintiPam

I thought it was to be David Peterson on the Regatta from Montreal to Miami in October as when we were on the Regatta in July he said he was on until Dec 5th but we just received our cruise docs and it says its Nolan Dean. Does Anybody know why?

I thought it was to be David Peterson on the Regatta from Montreal to Miami in October as when we were on the Regatta in July he said he was on until Dec 5th but we just received our cruise docs and it says its Nolan Dean. Does Anybody know why?

According to our November 4 cruise documents David Peterson will be the Cruise Director on Nauticia for that sailing.

Cenia

There are lots of last minute changes with all of the staff..although most of the times the documents are correct, there are times things change after they have been sent out due to various reasons (emergencies) ..

Jamcruz1

Edited by Jancruz

Any idea who will be the CD on Riviera in Nov?

Roy (Perez?) was promoted from asst cruise director while we were on the Riviera in March. Don't know which ship he is on now, but he is great!

There was a discussion about him a few weeks that inferred that he was no longer with Oceania. It pointed out he is now with this organization;

http://hotelcubalibre.com/7.html

Apparently this was incorrect information as those of us that have our documents for the Riviera Nov 6th cruise show that Roy Perez is the CD for it. Or perhaps his cubalibre gig is part time.

Glad to hear others have enjoyed him.

We'll see how correct the documents are in a couple of months.

Edited by ORV

Apparently this was incorrect information as those of us that have our documents for the Riviera Nov 6th cruise show that Roy Perez is the CD for it. Or perhaps his cubalibre gig is part time.

..and here I was hoping that the rumors of Leslie staying on were true :(

Roy may be OK but he is no Leslie. :)

Roy was our Asst CD on the Riviera in March. His Spanish language class was a hoot. Very entertaining (and worthwhile). Anyway, I believe the Hotel in Cuba is owned and operated by his family so he's involved with that as an additional business.

• 8 months later...
We have just booked Insignia for 29th May this year, been trying to find

out who we will have as CD? does anyone know?

Have you asked in your Roll Call perhaps someone knows or can call O to find out

Edited by LHT28

Have you asked in your Roll Call perhaps someone knows or can call O to find out

Yes have asked and it does look like Leslie, which is great we have travelled with him so many times and he owes me a few drinks, trouble is we will be taking the drinks package so it doesn't matter much lol

MURA

I am cross why did you miss us, we thought you were not on the ship, we picked up 3 other friends and had Churchill one of our Fav butlers come back to our place all had a great time. we even said Mura and Howard should be on the ship!

should never have missed you. Grrrrrr

xx

MURA

I am cross why did you miss us, we thought you were not on the ship, we picked up 3 other friends and had Churchill one of our Fav butlers come back to our place all had a great time. we even said Mura and Howard should be on the ship!

should never have missed you. Grrrrrr

xx

Jim, I was puzzled as well. I wrote to you (privately) several times to reconfirm and never heard back from you. So we just figured you were away.

What a pity ... we'd have loved to meet your other friends as well!

Next time I'll have to get your phone number ... I have just received an iPhone. Now I have to figure out how to operate it ...

Mura :(

Jim, I was puzzled as well. I wrote to you (privately) several times to reconfirm and never heard back from you. So we just figured you were away.

What a pity ... we'd have loved to meet your other friends as well!

Next time I'll have to get your phone number ... I have just received an iPhone. Now I have to figure out how to operate it ...

Mura :(

Hey Mura just seen u are on Marina out of NYC, we were on same cruise last year its a good one , you will have fun.

PLEASE try and look up David and MarieVic they are from Gibraltar they were with us last year on the leg before that was Lima NYC and decided to take the next one this year. Nice people you will like them send them our love

JimGib