"Bout time!! 7 night cruise out of Tampa

PH8

Kathy, thanks for posting this. Since Cruisingpower is only accessible by TA's, no one else can see this information, and it is still unavailable on RCL's main booking site.

I know,but it is available to book as of early this afternoon....:):)

I know,but it is available to book as of early this afternoon....:):)

It's not bookable online yet. Unless you're working with a TA, there is no way to even see the schedule, let alone book from it since it doesn't show up anywhere on the RCL website.

It's not bookable online yet. Unless you're working with a TA, there is no way to even see the schedule, let alone book from it since it doesn't show up anywhere on the RCL website.

No,but like some said,you can call............or if you have a ta,they can see the schedules.........it will do the same ports every Saturday starting Nov 15,2014 thru April 2015

Starts out with a 9 night repo Nov 6th FLL to TPA

No,but like some said,you can call............or if you have a ta,they can see the schedules.........it will do the same ports every Saturday starting Nov 15,2014 thru April 2015

Starts out with a 9 night repo Nov 6th FLL to TPA

There are a couple of different itineraries. One includes Grand Cayman and the other does not. Not sure of the other ports.

There are a couple of different itineraries. One includes Grand Cayman and the other does not. Not sure of the other ports.

Ok,thanks..............all the ones I looked at were the same.................guess I should had looked at every single one:p:p

Grand Cayman and Belize are the two ports that get flip flopped for most dates , except the 11/22/14 cruise where Roatan is missed.

Plus the order of island is also switched several times.

Now if we could convince RCI to leave a ship in Tampa year round and not worry about hurricaines in the summer...life would be good.

Life would even be better if they had a 3 night weekend cruise out of Tampa...you would know where to find me every weekend !! :D;)

Prices and dates are online at RCI now.

Thanks. The logistics should be interesting. There are several dates where Vision and Brilliance are in Tampa on the same day. I wonder who gets the short straw:eek:

Of course that would make for some really interesting B2B opportunities :)

Glad to see another option from one of our "drive to" ports. I just wish that the itinerary wasn't so similar to what Carnival has been offering for years from Tampa. :(

But I'll keep focusing on the positives! Having more options is always good! :D

Good news. We are on the rare only 7 night cruise this November on the Brilliance out of Tampa. Perhaps this is a test run to gauge interest.

Don't you think prices are crazy high on that sailing? Is Thanksgiving early this year?

Good to hear! I have long been interested in trying RC, but don't want any of their huge ships. Tampa is not too inconvenient for us -- about a 7 hour drive -- and 7 days makes the drive worth it.

We'll see what kinds of deals there are...

Have never been to Costa Maya..what is it that makes it special?

Go to Maya Chan, it's like being on Gilligan's Island. It's about $50 PP for the day, all you can eat and drink. I'd do that sailing just to return to this little resort. Look for reviews on this place here on cruise critics.

http://www.costamayabeachresort.com/

Have never been to Costa Maya..what is it that makes it special?

It is a really small and uncrowded port of call that is clean and welcoming.

We enjoy a quick walk through the port of call shops, and then grab

a taxi at just 3.00 (total for two! :eek: ), and enjoy the beach area with

all the shops and restaurants there. It is called Mahahual...not sure if I spelled

that right, but it is a great (and cheap!) destination.

We enjoyed spending the day at one of the little beach front restaurants

that supplied us with lounge chairs at the water's edge, many fantastic

fresh margaritas ;) and some of the best ceviche and nachos we have ever

had. Total bill for the two of us with generous tip? 25.00, plus the 6.00

round trip taxi ride.

Best value excursion we have ever had! :)

OP--thank you for the heads up. Just emailed my TSA and told her to book the repo cruise for DH and I.

I found the outside cabins not much more than an inside. Balconies and JS were higher than I would have thought for a repo cruise. [and higher than I paid for a JS on the Granderu repo this spring] So--we will go for an outside for now and hope we can upgrade if prices drop late. If not, we are bargain hunting. :p

Archived