Dear Royal I have a confession

Jsim2011

So if I do a b2b out of Fll, a RCI cruise followed by an =X= cruise, I am fooling around with a sister followed by a session with my main squeeze.

THREESOME!!!

Oh, this is so wrong for so many reasons...

But then all I can hear is the song "if loving you is wrong I don't want to be right".

I am a fan of Royal but am wondering if I should try Princess again just for comparison.... I was never one of "those girls" in High School but there is that part of me that wants to be the bad girl and cruise around.

OP, thanks for the laugh today!

OMG! You are cheating with the sister... how can you? :-)

But since we are doing the same... is it really cheating? It stays in the family...

:D

That's my story and I'm sticking too it! My fling with X wasn't cheating, just getting along with the in-laws. Next up - Azamara Club.:D

Dear Royal Caribbean,

I have a confession to make.

I have been unfaithful.

Only once, and it was just for a week.

Please forgive me, it will not happen again.

I was tempted by the offer that Hal made, Hal promised to show me a great time and I am sorry to say that I was becoming a little jaded and the lure of something new was exciting.

Royal, I am sorry, I made a huge mistake.

Oh Hal did keep some promises, I was wined and dined, and the food was good, very good, in fact Royal, you could pick up a few pointers from Hal there;).

However that was all Hal has to offer really, Hal isn't nearly as fun and entertaining as you.

Hal was not as attentive as you are Royal, and you definitely look better:)

All in all, I can honestly say that I have always had a much better time with you Royal.

I have told Hal it is over and I look forward to seeing you again soon Royal.

Thoroughly enjoyed your post.

We have cheated on Royal only once since 1980 - and are sorry. A friend found a cruise from Florida to Bermuda this April on a line so bad I don't want to dignify it by sharing its name.

We have never gotten sick on 20 or so other cruises, but four people in our party were sick when we got home from this cruise. The others all recovered quickly, but I had a relapse and ended up sick for almost three months and it may have left me with some permanent pulmonary damage.

I really paid for my mistake in cheating on Royal and won't do it again.

Dear Royal Caribbean,

I have a confession to make.

I have been unfaithful.

Only once, and it was just for a week.

Please forgive me, it will not happen again.

I was tempted by the offer that Hal made, Hal promised to show me a great time and I am sorry to say that I was becoming a little jaded and the lure of something new was exciting.

Royal, I am sorry, I made a huge mistake.

Oh Hal did keep some promises, I was wined and dined, and the food was good, very good, in fact Royal, you could pick up a few pointers from Hal there;).

However that was all Hal has to offer really, Hal isn't nearly as fun and entertaining as you.

Hal was not as attentive as you are Royal, and you definitely look better:)

All in all, I can honestly say that I have always had a much better time with you Royal.

I have told Hal it is over and I look forward to seeing you again soon Royal.

Ho, ho, ho! (Oops, that's Santa's line.) lol :eek:

[quote name='Jsim2011']Service was terrible on Hal. If it had been our first cruise we would never cruise again. Entertainers were awful, very amateur. Crew didn't seem to care. The ship looked neglected and unloved.[/quote]

Our first cruise was with HAL and we had several irritating things happen on it. I totally agree - crew DID NOT care! Waitstaff and room attendant were great but crew was awful. When we returned from our cruise, we were both unhappy and we decided never again with HAL. I even wrote a letter detailing exactly what all the problems were (and there were many) and never heard a word back. That's when we tried RCL and have been with them ever since (except for a couple of X cruises) and very happy). I understand that things happen but when the crew turns their back and walks away from you it is quite irritating.

Linda (and C. D.)

[quote name='Jsim2011']Margy, sorry to hear of your experience, that is awful.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for expressing your caring.

The doctor went over my Pulmonary Function Test result with me today, and it shows I have about 60% of normal lung function (it was normal when tested three or four years ago). Hopefully, with my new medication and continuing to work out at the gym, I can achieve a 10to 20% improvement. They're going to do another PFT in November to see if we've found a helpful regime.

My husband also has pulmonary problems, and about a year ago he started pulmonary rehab. at the hospital where we volunteer. Once he was in Phase 3 (on his own with monitoring but not scheduled classes) I joined the wellness gym - rehab and wellness are in the same building - thinking it would encourage him to stick with it. It has, and from the way the doctor talked today, exercise is very important in managing my problems, so I'm glad I was already doing it.

We have a wedding out of town and a cruise in October and another cruise in December, BOTH ON RCI, so I'm sure hoping this doesn't cramp our style too much.

I will be 80 next month, so I guess others have lots worse problems than I do, and I should appreciate what I have.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Archived