Dear Royal I have a confession

Jsim2011

Dear Royal Caribbean,

I have a confession to make.

I have been unfaithful.

Only once, and it was just for a week.

Please forgive me, it will not happen again.

I was tempted by the offer that Hal made, Hal promised to show me a great time and I am sorry to say that I was becoming a little jaded and the lure of something new was exciting.

Royal, I am sorry, I made a huge mistake.

Oh Hal did keep some promises, I was wined and dined, and the food was good, very good, in fact Royal, you could pick up a few pointers from Hal there;).

However that was all Hal has to offer really, Hal isn't nearly as fun and entertaining as you.

Hal was not as attentive as you are Royal, and you definitely look better:)

All in all, I can honestly say that I have always had a much better time with you Royal.

I have told Hal it is over and I look forward to seeing you again soon Royal.

Dear Royal Caribbean,

I have been unfaithful.

I was tempted by the offer that Hal made, Hal promised to show me a great time and I am sorry to say that I was becoming a little jaded and the lure of something new was exciting.

Oh Hal did keep some promises, I was wined and dined, and the food was good, very good, in fact Royal, you could pick up a few pointers from Hal there;).

However that was all Hal has to offer really, Hal isn't nearly as fun and entertaining as you.

All in all, I can honestly say that I have always had a much better time with you Royal.

You will be tempted again. Once a cheater, always a cheater........lol

Dear Royal Caribbean,

I have been unfaithful.

LOVE this!

How true! Cheated on NCL earlier this year and cheating again on X next year.

OMG! You are cheating with the sister... how can you? :-)

But since we are doing the same... is it really cheating? It stays in the family...

:D

Dear Royal Caribbean,

I have been unfaithful.

Once a cheater, always a cheater

Once a cheater, always a cheater

How right you are. My first cruise on Royal Caribbean was a fling, a simple dalliance from my puppy-love crusie line. I've since slipped into the embrace of several lines over the years. Surely they all know they cannot trust me to stay true (I even use their surveys as a confessional), but somehow they all welcome me back with a big smile. Always a cheater sums it up.

Oh dear..since we are coming clean then I must admit to a quick affair with a "princess" With my RCI out of sight from the west coast I gave in to the temptation...:o

We also need to confess, we had a 14 day affair with X.

It was about the worst affair we've ever had....wait....it was our only affair and we felt guilty every day....never again!!

We also need to confess, we had a 14 day affair with X.

It was about the worst affair we've ever had....wait....it was our only affair and we felt guilty every day....never again!!

Linda .. do not feel guilty. We have enjoyed our "affairs" although we have decided we are not old enough to do HAL again for a while. We do like Princess and are looking at a possible Celebrity cruise in January with friends.

Variety is the spice of life :-)

Service was terrible on Hal. If it had been our first cruise we would never cruise again. Entertainers were awful, very amateur. Crew didn't seem to care. The ship looked neglected and unloved.

HA! Our first cruise was on HAL (what was that TA thinking??)! That experience totally underwhelmed us, but we were willing to give another cruiseline a try.

Seems we've found the one we like!:D

Dear Royal Caribbean,

I have been unfaithful.

Ha ha love it.

Archived