New Carnival VIFP Gift?

socal2fla

Can't wait to cruise The Breeze in 83 days!! I had heard that the free logo gift for Carnival VIFP's was being changed from a baseball type cap (which most did not like), to a new item probably in the fall...possibly some type of bag. For those VIFP's who have cruised recently, what is the current gift? Thanks!

Can't wait to cruise The Breeze in 83 days!! I had heard that the free logo gift for Carnival VIFP's was being changed from a baseball type cap (which most did not like), to a new item probably in the fall...possibly some type of bag. For those VIFP's who have cruised recently, what is the current gift? Thanks!

Was still a ball cap on the Triumph last week.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Forums mobile app

I just got off the Glory about 3 weeks ago and we got the Tervis tumblers, I love them!! :D I'm planning on bringing it with me on my next cruise, I'm sure I'll find a use for it onboard.

The Platinum gift is scheduled to change in October....and the news is that it is a tote or backpack

Awesome!! :D I really hope this is true, I'd love a Carnival tote or backpack!! :)

It should be free dinner in the steakhouse.

That'd be awesome!! :D But, I do like having something I can take home and use again, every time I use it, I remember not just the cruise I got it on but all my Carnival cruises!! :D

I want the tumbler, we cruised in Marchon the Miracle through Panama Canal we got a tote bag the qaulity was very cheap compared to the 1st tote we received years ago. There was over 200 plantinum passengers and many of us were not happy about the tote bag. Figure Carnival was being cheap, did not want to pass out 200+ tumblers on one cruise.

Hopefully on our November cruise we will get something we can use. Neither my sister or I wear ball caps.

I want the tumbler, we cruised in Marchon the Miracle through Panama Canal we got a tote bag the qaulity was very cheap compared to the 1st tote we received years ago. There was over 200 plantinum passengers and many of us were not happy about the tote bag. Figure Carnival was being cheap, did not want to pass out 200+ tumblers on one cruise.

Hopefully on our November cruise we will get something we can use. Neither my sister or I wear ball caps.

I really hope you get one, they're awesome!! :D I love mine!!!! :D I would like a tote bag or backpack though, I don't have one of those.

I'm not sure if Carnival knows how reviled the baseball caps are, especially for those Platinum cruisers who cruise frequently, at least those I communicate with. Many don't even like ball caps, especially women, and gee, how many ball caps can you wear?. On the other hand, the Tervis Tumblers were so popular that people are begging to swap their ball caps for TT's both onboard, and on popular social networking sites that must not be named here...

Bring back the Tervis Tumblers, at least until this new Platinum cruiser has a set of 8, then you can change to something else...(OK, that's a little selfish...)

We were also on the Miracle Panama Canal cruise last March. There were over 200 platinum members on that cruise. We got a tote bag that wasn't very good quality. I used it right away and by the end of the cruise one of the straps was ready to break. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate any gift but this bag was not the quality that I was used to. That was our 21st cruise so we have a lot of gifts! We are booked on a cruise in February and we will appreciate anything we get.

I hate to sound selfish or greedy, but...We do multiple cruises in a year & I think it would be nice if there were a variety of things to choose from. We have sooo many of the same things...got all the tumblers & baseball caps we will ever need! We will see what we get in Nov. on our B2B...hmmm, what do I need 4 of??? drinks would be nice...don't have to worry how to pack them;)

I still have my tote from years ago... will be taking it with me on my next cruise... now those were nice totes...:D

I really like the original Platinum gift of the tote from 2007. I use mine all of the time. I do have a set of 8 Tervis Tumblers and am ready for the new gift in November. I have all of the previous gifts, except the hats, which we didn't want.

Archived