A Way to Say Thanks. . .

sevenseasnomad

Hey, everyone, I just hit 1,000 posts. While that may seem insignificant to those of you with over 6,000 posts, it's a milestone for me. In celebration, I'd like to say thanks for all the wonderful advice and great, patient answers to questions, especially to RuthC, Sail, Krazy Kruisers, and the rest of you who take the time to post thoughtful and helpful answers.

HAL devotees are the best; on some other threads, I've encountered people snarking at new comers for posting a question that the "regulars" feel anyone should know. Maybe we have a little bit of that on this board, but not to the extent it's displayed elsewhere. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who post on this board for being so polite to those who are either curious about HA or new to the brand. Thanks.

Not if I could just get 1,000 days on HAL, I'd be set. LOL.

Ooo! An honorable mention! Thank you for making my day! :)

I'm glad that I, among others, have been a help to you in planning your cruises.

Please keep up the tradition by answering questions for others. That's what makes this so much more than just a source of information. It makes us a community.

I'm glad that I, among others, have been a help to you in planning your cruises.

Please keep up the tradition by answering questions for others. That's what makes this so much more than just a source of information. It makes us a community.

Well said, as always.

Hey, everyone, I just hit 1,000 posts. While that may seem insignificant to those of you with over 6,000 posts, it's a milestone for me. In celebration, I'd like to say thanks for all the wonderful advice and great, patient answers to questions, especially to RuthC, Sail, Krazy Kruisers, and the rest of you who take the time to post thoughtful and helpful answers.

HAL devotees are the best; on some other threads, I've encountered people snarking at new comers for posting a question that the "regulars" feel anyone should know. Maybe we have a little bit of that on this board, but not to the extent it's displayed elsewhere. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who post on this board for being so polite to those who are either curious about HA or new to the brand. Thanks.

Not if I could just get 1,000 days on HAL, I'd be set. LOL.

What a lovely post. Thank you for your nice words.

Congratulations on reaching such a substantial 'round number' of posts.

We look forward to many more from you. This community is nothing without lots of folks contributing and participating.

Happy posting ..... and cruising. :)

Amen to that!

Archived