People in the HAL ads

mamamzee

Formal Night?

(Disclaimer : Not Sails real dog.)

Dogintux.jpg

Being a big fan of Boston terriers . (I have 2 myself) Thats a cute picture. Not as handsome a fella as my Jeter :) But very cute.

Of course you would never get that outfit on either of my dogs *LOL*

DD tried to dress them up for Halloween one year and it was a dismal failure .

Being a big fan of Boston terriers . (I have 2 myself) Thats a cute picture. Not as handsome a fella as my Jeter :) But very cute.

deleted

Edited by MR NW GUY

Not that I think we look like people in the HAL ads, but the first thing that came to mind when I saw this photo of us from our cruise last November was it looked like an ad. Of course, without my beautiful wife in the photo it would be just another boring photo :)

original.jpg

Great pic for a RCL or NCL Ad.... Def not HAL

Of course, we do..Dh and I are 62 and 59, tall, slim and extremely good looking. Everytime we cruise are are asked all the time if we model for HAL. (LOL).

We look like every other aging couple; however, we still see in each other the cute, young, attractive couple we were when we first met over 40 years ago.

Aww, he's wonderful!!!! Looks so handsome. All gussied up for formal night. :)

The furbaby of ours in the photo wouldn't put up with a dog sweater on a freezing cold winter day.

But we did have a mini poodle before her who would let me put anything on him. I used to put baby doll pajama tops on him when it was bedtime. Then one day he got 'loose' and walked down the street in the pj's. The neighbors teased us so much, the babydolls got tossed. :) :D

I do. Now. (LOL) Of course DH still has the body of a God.

Buddha is a God; right? :D

LOL! I am going to steal, umm I mean use, this about my DH. And I brag Ben and Jerry even named an ice cream after him. Chubby Hubby.

I still, like another poster, still think of us as the cute slim 20 something's we were when we met. My mirror just lies.

Edited by MommaBear55

We were on board Noordam in October 2010, when during our first ever cruise, a commercial was shot on board and in some ports we visited with a “perfect” Dutch couple, actors of course.

The shots have been used in several commercials since. They contacted us when we were on board if we would mind being interviewed in Monaco, which might be used in a Dutch commercial for HAL. Being our first cruise ever and also our first ever visit to Monaco, we politely declined and went ashore instead. Later we saw the commercial and indeed, besides using the glamorous unreel couple (photo included http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab192/sensorthree/Naamloos_zps8fe34ebf.jpg ) , they also used short interviews with a real couple.

Naamloos.jpg.05009bdfadbf4ea8596f14410cacefd3.jpg

• 1 month later...

A few months ago I read this description of an old safari guide sitting in a bar somewhere in Africa: "a magnificent wreck of an old man." Although at 72 I'm 6'3," weigh 190 pounds, and am still physically active, I must admit that "looks like he's been rode hard and put up wet" is more appropriate.

It has been reported that one couple, that is seen in some Hal web site on-line videos is actually one of Hals Captain's and his wife. Can't remember the name.

I do know that the Hotel Director on the NA does a lot of the HAL photography...some of his work is sold on the HAL website. We went to a couple photo presentations he did on the TA. Marco Van Bellegham. So he could have done this video.