MS Eurodam and aliaschief sailaway Port Canaveral

rafinmd

The Eurodam has picked up the pilot and is approaching Port Canaveral. Here's Lou and Dave's lineup for today:

PE | OASIS OF THE SEAS | 17:00

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

PM | CARNIVAL BREEZE | 16:00

PM | CARNIVAL LIBERTY | 16:00

http://portmiamiwebcam.com/

NYH | CARIBBEAN PRINCESS | 17:00

http://nyharborwebcam.com/

PC | CARNIVAL ECSTASY | 16:00

PC | CARNIVAL DREAM | 16:00

PC | DISNEY FANTASY | 17:00

PC | EURODAM | 18:00

http://portcanaveralwebcam.com/

Hopefully, the other ships will be gone by the time Eurodam leaves and she will get the full attention of the camera.

Roy

Thanks Roy

I will miss today's departures. We are going out for dinner.

Have an awesome dinner.

Eurodam is backing into the terminal RCI normally uses and will be in a prime location for the camera at sailaway.

Roy

Thanks Roy - laptop is promised for noon - so I should be able to watch easily (assuming I figure out windows 8.1:eek:).

Chief - we'll be watching for you - how will we spot you?? Wearing something special? a banner?

Thanks Roy - laptop is promised for noon - so I should be able to watch easily (assuming I figure out windows 8.1:eek:).

Chief - we'll be watching for you - how will we spot you?? Wearing something special? a banner?

We'll be waving. Doubt many on this cruise know about the cam.

<SNIP> so I should be able to watch easily (assuming I figure out windows 8.1:eek:).

Jacqui, remember what they say about assuming..... ;)

Thanks Roy for the reminder.

Chief, enjoy NASA! Hope to be here to see y'all wavin'! :D

Jacqui, remember what they say about assuming..... ;)

Thanks Roy for the reminder.

Chief, enjoy NASA! Hope to be here to see y'all wavin'! :D

yes, I know what they say about assuming. :D But guess who's on:):)

Is anyone else getting that awful screeching noise on the webcam? (sounds like alarms). I am hoping it's the webcam and not the new computer;)

I'm getting what sounds like a truck backup alarm and a lot of customer chatter. You might try going to the Port Everglades camera and see if you get the same thing.

I'd hate to think the new computer was already causing problems.

Roy

Is anyone else getting that awful screeching noise on the webcam? (sounds like alarms). I am hoping it's the webcam and not the new computer;)
How often? I just got on maybe 5 min ago and haven't heard anything unusual yet. Maybe I should ask: which webcam, Canaveral?

I'm getting what sounds like a truck backup alarm and a lot of customer chatter. You might try going to the Port Everglades camera and see if you get the same thing.

I'd hate to think the new computer was already causing problems.

Roy

That's probably it - I turned the sound down. It's pretty sharp on this thing.

I better not be having problems on this new thing after all the time it took to get it:(

That's probably it - I turned the sound down. It's pretty sharp on this thing.

I better not be having problems on this new thing after all the time it took to get it:(

Now I'm hearing a truck-back-up beeping way in the background, almost inaudible. Mostly Fishlips people talking.

Now I'm hearing a truck-back-up beeping way in the background, almost inaudible. Mostly Fishlips people talking.

believe it or not, I have the speakers on this thing turned down 1/2 way and I can still hear all the chatter as clear as a bell. I think the shrill was the trucks - the sound was nearly at 95%. New laptop - what can I say?

One thing for sure - I won't miss any toots today. Wish I had had it yesterday for the Maasdam!

Thanks Roy, Will be waving at you from aft Sea View Pool. Waved this morning from our stateroom Rotterdam verandha. In bathrobes as we were having breakfast on verandha.

Off to tour NASA.

Hi Bruce and Susan,

I'll be waving also. Have seen the ship on the webcam. Beautiful Florida weather and I know you will enjoy the tour, very interesting.

We leave 11/25 for 11 days on the Noordam, watch our sail away, we have a banner for the balcony, deck 6, 5 cabins forward of the glass elevators.....I am ordering a wave.

My high school class has set up a group for the Zuiderdam 10/17/2014 for the partial canal and we already have 16 jolly seniors booked, how about joining us???? This will be a wild, crazy bunch of Hialeah High School Thoroughbreds..... Linda

Hey, "What's for supper Ma?"

Hot roast beef sandwiches dripping in delicious brown gravy

Butter mashed potatoes, drown them in gravy if you want

Parmesan garlic broccoli

Yum Yum.........:D

Archived