Bon Voyage to IrishEy, Steg, Lucy'sLi, Himself, sassey, Idog, 496, woodwork Nov 17/13

kazu

Lots of people sailing on the 17th!!! So many that I had to abridge their cc names to get them on the title thread. I do hope that is ok!

Bon Voyage to Eurodam - Eastern Caribbean - Nov. 17th, 2013:

Irish Eyes are Sailing - have fun celebrating 2 birthdays!

Stegkitty - enjoy your first HAL cruise

Lucy's Light - enjoy your first HAL cruise

Himself

sassey - B2B on Eurodam

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DC3E07F%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DCE%2CCS%2CCW%26dateCode%3D11_2013%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3D%26voyageCode%3DD365

Bon Voyage to Ryndam - 21 day Southern/Western Caribbean Collectors Cruise - Nov. 17th, 2013

Idog

496and706 - cruising together with his parents

woodworker&knitter

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DCZF321%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DCE%2CCS%2CCW%26dateCode%3D11_2013%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3D%26voyageCode%3DR355A

Bon Voyage everyone - have a great cruise and a wonderful time!!!

I will try to be up top towards the rear waving a hot pink towel......will post more later.........

To anyone interested: If all my luggage makes it okay, I will try to wear a yellow shirt and have the hot pink hand towel to wave. My DH wears a lot of white, beige and light colors (white to match his hair!). I am the one that loves colorful things! So I will try to be up top towards the stern waving my hot pink towel if the weather cooperates....hoping some of you wave back!:D

To anyone interested: If all my luggage makes it okay, I will try to wear a yellow shirt and have the hot pink hand towel to wave. My DH wears a lot of white, beige and light colors (white to match his hair!). I am the one that loves colorful things! So I will try to be up top towards the stern waving my hot pink towel if the weather cooperates....hoping some of you wave back!:D

Thanks Linda:) I'll do my best to remember to post this on the sail a way thread. Have a wonderful time:)