MS Westerdam Sail-Away-Dec 21, 2013

aliaschief

I forgot to mention 2 things that I noticed on our last cruise, 1 in Port Everglades upon both departure and arrival......

Do any of you remember the yacht with the helicopter on it that partially sank just north of the 17th street bridge this past year? I think it was called White something?? Anyway it is docked down below where the cruise ships normally dock at I think 32 or something like that.

And the 2nd thing, seeing Crown Princess reminded me of this, that the deck 8 verandah staterooms of some of the Princess ships do not have any covering:eek::eek: There is absolutely no overhang to protect them from the weather.

NOW I know why so many people coming from other lines ask about coverage on deck 8 of HAL ships.

Island Princess is scheduled next but as Crown Princess passed by I noticed a Fire Truck sitting at the end of the knuckle so.........

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

Just saw some areas near you have tornado warnings. Be safe.

Right now we are just under a watch, with a T'storm warning. I do not need a weather radio to know if that changed because I am less than 100 yards from one of the local warning sirens.