Capts Club-how long for points to be posted.

islandgirlejfan

It's been 2 weeks since we got off the Reflection. No points yet. Since it will get us to Elite +, I am watching regularly. They officially say 1-2 weeks; but our Oct cruise was posted in about 3 days. The new "improved" system isn't as fast as the old one.

It's been 2 weeks since we got off the Reflection. No points yet. Since it will get us to Elite +, I am watching regularly. They officially say 1-2 weeks; but our Oct cruise was posted in about 3 days. The new "improved" system isn't as fast as the old one.

Ok, I feel better...you were on our cruise and I misspoke...LOL, it's been two weeks!

I better book another cruise QUICK!! :D

Ok, I feel better...you were on our cruise and I misspoke...LOL, it's been two weeks!

I better book another cruise QUICK!! :D

I was wondering if you were on a B2B. :D I can't stand getting off a cruise if I don't have at least one more to look forward to. We now have 5 booked over the next 15 months.:eek: Retirement has gotten me out of control.

We returned form a B2Bin SI on the 15th, one cruise under the old system and one under the new. Just checked our points on the website and they are up to date and correct. ~ Rick

That is interesting. Maybe it is just our Reflection cruise that has the problem. I guess we will have to hear from others if they have noticed it. I normally wouldn't have even checked if my level wasn't going to change.

It's been three weeks since our cruise on the Reflection. Under the old point system our points had posted by this time, however this time they are not. Anyone have any posted under the new system and how long is it usually taking? Just curious.

We've had too much frustration with Celebrity tracking our cruises.

They have computer problems, glitches, and even hit delete now and then.

Push to shove they'll send an email and ask you to prove you took the cruise, a seapass and/or photos, or other proof will be on their wishlist.

let it go, it's a no win situation and a waste of time copying, faxing, and postage.

jls

It's been three weeks since our cruise on the Reflection. Under the old point system our points had posted by this time, however this time they are not. Anyone have any posted under the new system and how long is it usually taking? Just curious.

My kids were on the Constellation B2B2B from 12/9 -12/23. The points have posted for the middle segment but not the first segment. VERY STRANGE. Will wait a week or so and then call about it - especially if the last segment's points post and still not the first segment's.

This is why we save ALL our old seapass cards!

Edited by TommyD3

That is interesting. Maybe it is just our Reflection cruise that has the problem. I guess we will have to hear from others if they have noticed it. I normally wouldn't have even checked if my level wasn't going to change.

We have had this happen before where our points did not post and the cruise did not show under Sailing History on the website even after a few weeks. Most of the time the points post within 3-10 days. In this case, I called Captain's Club who looked into it and responded that the cruise had not "closed out" yet. I don't know what is involved or delays the "close out" but Captain's Club could see this status.

Kathy

We have had this happen before where our points did not post and the cruise did not show under Sailing History on the website even after a few weeks. Most of the time the points post within 3-10 days. In this case, I called Captain's Club who looked into it and responded that the cruise had not "closed out" yet. I don't know what is involved or delays the "close out" but Captain's Club could see this status.

Kathy

Thank you for sharing your experience. When I called, they said they would look into it. I know it will get done eventually. Fortunately it isn't life threatening.:D

• 2 weeks later...
My kids were on the Constellation B2B2B from 12/9 -12/23. The points have posted for the middle segment but not the first segment. VERY STRANGE. Will wait a week or so and then call about it - especially if the last segment's points post and still not the first segment's.

Apparently not so strange. We were on a Connie/Eclipse B2B in December. The Eclipse points were posted in about one week, but the earlier cruise wasn't. I called CC, gave them the info, and the rep posted the Connie points immediately. Why is a call necessary? For that matter, when we book a new cruise, why do WE have to add the info on the Celebrity site? Isn't it in their computer?

Our November 30th Eclipse cruise hadn't been added to our Sailing History so I called the Captain's Club. It took them 24 hours to update it from the time that I called until the cruise appeared on our account. We are now at the Elite level and I can now update/upgrade my tier level with the MGM loyalty program for an upcoming Las Vegas trip! ;)

My kids were on the Constellation B2B2B in mid December. The last two segments posted quickly and the first segment finally posted yesterday.

Hopefully the sailings from here on will post normally:)

The same thing happened to me. Our December 14 Constellation posted within a few days of our return home. The December 7 on the Reflection finally posted last night. We were told that there were a few problems right after the change over to points. It was apparently straightened out right before Christmas.

Our November 30th Eclipse cruise hadn't been added to our Sailing History so I called the Captain's Club. It took them 24 hours to update it from the time that I called until the cruise appeared on our account.

How do you see your sailing history?

Everytime I try from the Captain's Club menu, I obtain the following message: "An application error has occurred."

We returned form a B2Bin SI on the 15th, one cruise under the old system and one under the new. Just checked our points on the website and they are up to date and correct. ~ Rick

Once you're Zenith does it really matter? I guess to keep track of getting to double Zenith, I did a little math today and if you do 4 10 night cruises a year in the top suites that earn 18 points a day, a new cruiser could be Zenith in about 4.25 years.

I'll bet that's a big file, no wait, more like a box. LOL.