March 1, 2014 - Westerdam Sail Away

innlady1

oh our Mascot is doing well - is that hint for a pic? LOL He's 8 months old now and over 80 pounds. I have to keep repeating to myself three times - "he's only a puppy, he's only a puppy, he's only a puppy"

He looks like a dog - but he's just a puppy. He LOVES my slippers and my favourite pen. doesn't chew the slippers - drags one to a bed and tosses it in the air! how many times do you need to say NO?

oh our Mascot is doing well - is that hint for a pic? LOL He's 8 months old now and over 80 pounds. I have to keep repeating to myself three times - "he's only a puppy, he's only a puppy, he's only a puppy"

He looks like a dog - but he's just a puppy. He LOVES my slippers and my favourite pen. doesn't chew the slippers - drags one to a bed and tosses it in the air! how many times do you need to say NO?

I thought I was pretty subtle :D

80 pounds??!! Oh my. That is one big puppy! :eek:

He's 8 months old now and over 80 pounds. I have to keep repeating to myself three times - "he's only a puppy, he's only a puppy, he's only a puppy"?

Holey moley, are you sure they didn't slip a small horse in the crate when you went to the puppy store??? What kind do you have, a St. Bernard or Newfoundlander?

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Gerry

So our mascot is a doggie teenager. When one of my pups was a doggie teenager I kept saying that one of us was not going to survive and I did not know which one would survive.

Sorry you have a cold Pete, but how was your cruise.

Edited by lka1012

Peaking in. The cabana boy found out it's my birthday, hence, free margaritas are being delivered. I might not last to sail-away.:eek:

No camera 2 I'm Mexico:(

Hola! Happy birthday tooooo youuuuuuuuuuu!

that they do :D

I wonder if they have anything for carnival on the HAL ships....probably not...

Not really, unless you find yourself on MADM this time of the year, in Rio for three days, at the real thing, crazy! ;)

Peaking in. The cabana boy found out it's my birthday, hence, free margaritas are being delivered. I might not last to sail-away.:eek::(

Gee, that's almost how may margaritas I had last night. :D

I thought I was pretty subtle :D

80 pounds??!! Oh my. That is one big puppy! :eek:

the latest ones are on my ipad and it wouldn't charge to the computer. Crossing my fingers it charges plugged in - if that happens - you will have a relatively recent picture of the mascot :)