March 2, 2014 - Signature Sisters Sail Away

innlady1

Join us this afternoon for the Eurodam and New Amsterdam sailaway...scheduled at 4 PM. It's a busy day in Fort Lauderdale...http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com. We all usually watch Camera 2 first, then Camera 1.

Join us this afternoon for the Eurodam and New Amsterdam sailaway...scheduled at 4 PM. It's a busy day in Fort Lauderdale...http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com. We all usually watch Camera 2 first, then Camera 1.

I do the same thing. I switch to camera 2 when I see the ship going past the street St. Sebastian Church is on.

I should be here also. Icky weather is due in this afternoon. The temp has dropped 30 degrees since I got up this morning. And while our precipitation is forecast to be about an inch, that inch will be ice and freezing rain. Wonder if my dentist apt tomorrow will actually take place.

I will be there:-)...Not much else to do when there is 3 feet of snow outside and -8......

I'm hoping to see my grass sometime in June....

Wishing I were in Ft. Lauderdale right now.....

Bob E

I will be there:-)...Not much else to do when there is 3 feet of snow outside and -8......

I'm hoping to see my grass sometime in June....

Wishing I were in Ft. Lauderdale right now.....

Bob E

That soon? You must be in the banana belt:D.

I hope to be here. I missed the Queen yesterday because we had to do a mad dash to Old Navy. DS12 has decided to grow 4 inches, 2 clothing sizes and 3 shoe sizes since September and NOTHING fit (and we leave Friday!).

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hello Chief. Hope you're enjoying your break? :)

Mumsy it has been wonderful. Upon return to our timeshare last night there was a swan towel figure, confetti and balloons all over our bed. Felt like we were on a Dam ship.

Enjoyed watching a Carnival ship sail by from "our Verandha."

Luggage put on the wrong ship. How does that happen. I though each ship has a separate area.

What a stressful way to start the cruise! And I can sure see why so many people recommend getting into departure city a day early. Will those people who miss the cruise with a late flight be able to meet up with the boat at the next port - if they can afford it...