Bon Voyage to Bill S, GTVCRUISER & bluegull - March 16th, 2014

kazu

Two completely different itineraries but both are headed to warm weather!! Enjoy the sun and the seas!

Bon Voyage to Veendam - Mexican Riviera:

Bill S

GTVCRUISER

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DMR407W%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DM%26dateCode%3D3_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3D%26voyageCode%3DE421

Bon Voyage to Statendam - 30 day Incan Empires:

bluegull - enjoy your 43rd anniversary

CruiseDetails.action%3FdestCode%3DS%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3D%26dateCode%3D3_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26pageNumber%3D0%26voyageCode%3DS422%26tabName%3DItineraryDetails

Bon Voyage Everyone!!

Have a great cruise and a wonderful time!!!

Edited by kazu

Thanks to all! Yes, John we are hoping to sail with you, and Maria, again some time! Looking forward to being on the Veendam for the first time and hope to see Ine & Ton in PV, too!

Have a great time and say hi to Ine and Ton for us

Bon Voyage to Everyone!!!

Bill say Hi to Ine and Ton from Tom and I :) We just missed them, they had not yet arrived in PV when we were last on the Veendam.

Gary you have a good time too, I will be interested to see if you see any big changes since we were last on board :)

Bill and Virginia; have a great one on VEDM! Too bad we were just going to miss each other!

Our luck Copper that we will see them in Vallarta.

You all enjoy your cruise!

Bill say Hi to Ine and Ton from Tom and I :) We just missed them, they had not yet arrived in PV when we were last on the Veendam.

Gary you have a good time too, I will be interested to see if you see any big changes since we were last on board :)

We will certainly meet them Lisa. Too bad we missed eachother since you cruised that early in the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Lisa, this cruise was much better on the Veendam :) and we had a good meet & greet :)