Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

"I was looking at the Escape Daily and I hope I'm just blind, but I did not see a single comedian on there. Can that be correct, is it dueling pianos every night? Please tell me I'm wrong."

Days 1,2,3,6 and 7. Days 4 and 5 Dueling Pianos

Edited by b&s4cruisin
forgot question

"I was looking at the Escape Daily and I hope I'm just blind, but I did not see a single comedian on there. Can that be correct, is it dueling pianos every night? Please tell me I'm wrong."

Days 1,2,3,6 and 7. Days 4 and 5 Dueling Pianos

If I remember it's called "Levity". On the days it's there they usually have 3 shows, 7 p.m. 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. and have two or three comedians that rotate the times so if you go today at 9 p.m. and tomorrow at 9 p.m. it won't be the same comedian.

Harriet

I was looking at the Escape Daily and I hope I'm just blind, but I did not see a single comedian on there. Can that be correct, is it dueling pianos every night? Please tell me I'm wrong.

There were comedy shows presented by Levity Entertainment nearly every night in Headliners (7, 9 and/or 11 p.m.)

Tracy

Thanks Keith! I was keeping up with things, but with the cruise coming up this Saturday, I've slacked off;)

There is a giant drawing diagram that shows exactly where it is, and it's been quoted and reposted a few times. If you look, you can't miss it.

So - this is a little disappointing for those of us looking for H6 info. :o

I asked to join the Escape page discussed here - and then posted that I was in search of information or photos of 9318. I got a response....I have asked if she has photos she's wiling to share.

"That was my Cabin from Hamburg-Miami . It is nothing like 9916 or 9316 on the GA or BA. First, the balcony is much smaller (less than half the size) and there is much less furniture on the Escape balcony. The living area is more narrow and there is too much furniture in the smaller space. The sofa is near the window. The bedroom is a bit larger, and it has a door to the balcony. The bathroom does not have a jetted tub or have windows. The second bathroom is the same size."

So I asked if it was not as deep as the -Aways, because from the best photo I've seen it seems to be about the same length. This was her response...

"No, not as wide either. There was another open-able divider built that opens to the B1 next to it. I will try to get you some pictures."

Guess we will see. But, sad to say - this might be the end of the H6's for us. It was the balcony that made it so special! :(

The balcony was still not bad. Table for 4, coffee table with 2 chairs, and a lounger...with space to move around.

When the official pics go up, that was our cabin. They asked us if they could photograph it for NCL marketing. We agreed.

Stephen

The balcony was still not bad. Table for 4, coffee table with 2 chairs, and a lounger...with space to move around.

When the official pics go up, that was our cabin. They asked us if they could photograph it for NCL marketing. We agreed.

Stephen

Agreed - and I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't! But...there is something really special about the balcony for the -Away aft suites. This was the the first "first hand report" that I had seen - so I thought I'd share. ;)

Do you have any photos you could share?? The bed by the balcony lpayout is new to us - since the Aft Penthouses on 9 for the GA and BA are the bath by the balcony layout - and I'm curious about what it actually looks like!

Regarding headliners, I went through the dailies from the dailies from Nov 14-21 and found this:

Day 1 - comedy shows

Day 2 - Howl from 9pm-1am

Day 3 - comedy shows

Day 4 - Howl from 8pm-12am

Day 5 - Howl from 9pm-1am

Day 6 - comedy shows

Day 7 - Howl from 9am-1am

So the usual mix like the Epic and the aways have

Regarding headliners, I went through the dailies from the dailies from Nov 14-21 and found this:

Day 1 - comedy shows

Day 2 - Howl from 9pm-1am

Day 3 - comedy shows

Day 4 - Howl from 8pm-12am

Day 5 - Howl from 9pm-1am

Day 6 - comedy shows

Day 7 - Howl from 9am-1am

So the usual mix like the Epic and the aways have

Thanks - that will help!

Nope - not sure!! I'm only going by what she said she she posted it :o

The pictures that I have give the indication that deck 9 is the deepest followed by deck 12. (attached photo)

Looking at this pic...

https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11053709_1031552776855591_6081615894905923047_o.jpg

..it seems like deck 9 is deeper than what she posted. (linked for size...but gives good detail)

527360373_H6Deck12.jpg.80268534c9fc723fab17b91790e54184.jpg

There was lots of live music all over, the balconies were great, all the shows were great and the ship itself is a lot of fun. IMHO this is a ship that is so awesome that you have to really look for things to complain about. In one of the reviews a lady complained that they would not cut her grapefruit for her lol.

Am I missing something when it comes to balconies? I've seen a lot of questions, complaints and comments about them and I guess I didn't realize that they were that big of an importance. We have a balcony cabin booked for Feb and truth be told we've rarely even gone out on them on past cruises. The ship to us is one big balcony. Not being a smart you know what, I really am wondering what I'm missing?

Am I missing something when it comes to balconies? I've seen a lot of questions, complaints and comments about them and I guess I didn't realize that they were that big of an importance. We have a balcony cabin booked for Feb and truth be told we've rarely even gone out on them on past cruises. The ship to us is one big balcony. Not being a smart you know what, I really am wondering what I'm missing?

Oh, the first thing in the morning, the balcony is where I want to be. Other than that you're right, the whole ship is a balcony. I've rarely used it at night.

It's mostly the aft-facing balconies that are in question. They differ in size/depth depending on which deck you are on.

On BA/GA, the sizes are known (from deepest to least deep) but on Escape, the sizes don't match up to BA/GA. We have been trying to gather the information so that the information is known like it is on BA/GA.

For the H6 rooms, we know the configurations (A vs B) which also don't exactly match BA/GA but they are now known. It is the depths that are the only question for aft-facing.

For the "side" balconies, there are "angle balconies", "secret balconies" and "standard balconies" all in the same "B" stateroom class. They vary in size even though they are the exact same price. That's not even including the other "B" staterooms. We are trying to gather information that can't be seen from the deck-plans.

For example, looking at the rear-most balconies on the side, you can see that some are much longer/wider than others.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/albums/2015_09_escape_conveyance/1500K3__0837.jpg

Agreed - and I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't! But...there is something really special about the balcony for the -Away aft suites. This was the the first "first hand report" that I had seen - so I thought I'd share. ;)

Do you have any photos you could share?? The bed by the balcony lpayout is new to us - since the Aft Penthouses on 9 for the GA and BA are the bath by the balcony layout - and I'm curious about what it actually looks like!

Enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153027432622132&type=1&l=e7337a3090

Stephen