Oasis of the Seas – a Photographic Study (over 100 ship pictures)

MisterMom - Once again thank you for sharing all your great photos. Also as you noted it is really cool to see all those people gather around to see Oasis. Looks like she did her job representing the RCI fleet in a "big" way and setting the stage for Allure next year.

Happy sailing and enjoy the rest of your cruise.

MisterMom - Once again thank you for sharing all your great photos. Also as you noted it is really cool to see all those people gather around to see Oasis. Looks like she did her job representing the RCI fleet in a "big" way and setting the stage for Allure next year.

Happy sailing and enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Bon Voyage and smooth sailing. Thanks for the review and all your pictures.

Luvs

Good morning! Much calmer waters today.

8f5324b62389a990580f5ddb4b229863.jpg

5b528130e7188c505800c2096b965e8e.jpg

14b810d6eadb5b7318364598e031b520.jpg

Going to the MDR for some tutti salad, then digital camera scavenger hunt at 1:00. Martini class at 3 at my new favorite bar, the Champagne Bar (we miss you, Viking Crown).

Dinner in the MDR last night was fine but the Basil menu didn't really appeal. Service has been great - the team appears to appreciate having guests rather than serving on "fire watch" or changing out 250,000 square feet of carpet....

Kate Spade at sea is officially open

6e569597c89448d0871965ebaef69f2a.jpg

A steel drum band in the North Atlantic seems a bit out if place but I love the music.

3bc35cd15792be6849f0c22e90881236.jpg

Waiting outside On Air for the water color class to clear out in time for the Digital Scavenger Hunt.

Great pics still...2 questions:

1) I hear the Diamond Lounge on deck 4 is still not ready...any more info as to when it should be ready? ( like for our cruise 10/27??)

2) Is there shampoo & conditioner AND hand soap in the bathroom/ shower? I am told JS & above have shampoo, conditioner, gel & D's on down have only shampoo, but is there HAND SOAP to wash your hands? Thanks ( all the women want to know this, LOL..) Thanks for everything so far..looks like you FINALLY have better weather...

Big Al

big al,

The Diamond Lounge is ready to use. They had problems with the buffet which wasn´t cooling or so. Not sure whether this has been fixed already. But it´s open and you can use it.

No, not bottles, usually there are only dispensors in the shower which do hold a conditioning shampoo and there are two pieces of soap (one for the shower, one for the sink). You can ask your stateroom attendant for bottles in case you need some but they do not provide them automatically.

steamboats

big al,

The Diamond Lounge is ready to use. They had problems with the buffet which wasn´t cooling or so. Not sure whether this has been fixed already. But it´s open and you can use it.

No, not bottles, usually there are only dispensors in the shower which do hold a conditioning shampoo and there are two pieces of soap (one for the shower, one for the sink). You can ask your stateroom attendant for bottles in case you need some but they do not provide them automatically.

steamboats

Steamboats thanks a lot! Great news on the DL and stuff in the bathroom!

Alan

Thanks for all your work Mister Mom! I was supposed to be sailing with you, but I'm having to enjoy the cruise side.

Little Britain, where are you from in West Sussex? My family lives in Ashington and I visit them regularly!

Cheryl