Diamond and Up Drink Vouchers - List of Ships Using them

Without going back and reading every page....although I've read thru quite a few and haven't seen this...

Question: Is that 3 drinks per person per day or 3 drinks per stateroom per day? If it's per stateroom I guess DH will be out of luck...lol!

Thanks.

3 drinks per diamond member per night.

3 drinks per diamond member per night.

That's great! When we travel with others who aren't yet diamond members we don't go into the diamond lounge. (Hate to leave them behind) With this new program it will be so much better..we can have our drinks elsewhere besides the diamond lounge...and enjoy the company of our traveling companions.

That's great! When we travel with others who aren't yet diamond members we don't go into the diamond lounge. (Hate to leave them behind) With this new program it will be so much better..we can have our drinks elsewhere besides the diamond lounge...and enjoy the company of our traveling companions.

Yes it is great.A lot of us travel with friends and family not able to go in the diamond lounge so the vouchers are wonderful

Edited by Jasp 0401

Has anyone encountered the vouchers in the Concierge Lounge on the Jewel?

C&A D, D+ or P, do not use your vouchers in the Diamond or Concierge Lounge. Your drinks are complimentary in your respective lounges. The vouchers are used during the same hours but outside the lounge and the bars with the exception of those that will not accept them (listed in the letter).

Suite guests who are not C&A D, D+, P will not receive coupons on their sea pass. They will only have the complimentary drinks in the Concierge lounge.

Three drink vouchers were supposed to be on our Explorer cruise 8/28 - 9/6 , but were not

loaded in the whole nine nights we were on it, along with a whole series of computer glitches.

Not sure if they got the situation fixed or not. Ship is going through a lot of problems right now.

Three drink vouchers were supposed to be on our Explorer cruise 8/28 - 9/6 , but were not

loaded in the whole nine nights we were on it, along with a whole series of computer glitches.

Not sure if they got the situation fixed or not. Ship is going through a lot of problems right now.

Just got off Adventure's second cruise with the voucher programme in situ.

There were some glitches due to lack of knowledge /training with the crew member but we quickly sorted that out. One example was we were charged for a can of tonic when I ordered a second G&T , we still had a voucher left on DH's card so I was using up his allowance to get the second can. You can order 2 drinks at a time on one card, no need to sign anything. ( just to be clear , I always have a can of tonic , some bars would use a voucher for the can , some not)

Just one tip though, when ordering your drink mention you are using the voucher. Friends had a member of staff give them serious attitude when they didn't mention it, they were charged and the member of staff kicked up a fuss about having to do the refund and why hadn't they mentioned wanting to use the vouchers. .

We always tipped the bartenders and had no issues.

Does anyone know for sure if Liberty has them yet? Pinnacle friends are going on soon travelling with family and would like to know, thank you.:)

Edited by heatherb1958

We are travelling with friends who don't have diamond status. It is unlikely that we will have three dinks each before 8.30 so can we use the vouchers to buy drinks for our friends? Has anyone else tried this?

Clearly not the intention of the program. When benefits are abused the cruise line reduces or eliminates the program and all of us who abide by the regulations are punished. Your friends should either earn their own benefits or pay for their own drinks.

Edited by FUN33

May my husband and I go into a lounge after a shore excursion and get two glasses of wine to take back to our cabin as we shower and get ready for dinner?

Some (more and more) concierges allow this.

But you can use the vouchers to get the glasses of wine at any bar and carry them back to your cabin.

But this must be during the "magic hours", usually 5 - 8:30, sometimes 4:30 - 8.

I was wondering the same thing. We are doing a b2b in on liberty in oct and haven't heard anything. It would be nice to have the vouchers for the ta as the lounges are usually packed for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We're wondering the same thing; we're on the Liberty October 5th ~ would be nice as my adult daughter is not Diamond .................

Guess we'll know soon!

We're wondering the same thing; we're on the Liberty October 5th ~ would be nice as my adult daughter is not Diamond .................

Guess we'll know soon!

Please let me know after you travel, we are on the oct 19th med and the oct 26th ta.

Thanks, mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PS Unless things have changed, when you board in Barcelona, the security checkpoint is BEFORE the Duty Free Shop (leave some room in your carry on ~ totally legal :)

And whenever we have boarded in Barcelona they have a checkpoint after boarding specifically to check for bottles. Just be careful if you plan on buying more than your allowance in the port - you may have it confiscated, we've seen it happen ;)

Has anyone sailed on Liberty lately? We're getting on in a couple weeks and haven't gotten anything about the drink vouchers.

Just off Liberty last week and they are using the pre-loaded drink vouchers as well as the diamond lounge.

Available on Brilliance yet?

And they expire daily at 8:30 (or when the DL closes)?

Don't know for sure if Brilliance has the vouchers, but they would expire nightly at the same time the DL closes.

Edited by clarea

Available on Brilliance yet?

And they expire daily at 8:30 (or when the DL closes)?

someone reported earlier that the Vouchers we're available on the Trans-atlantic on Brilliance which was 2 weeks ago. I haven't heard anything about the sailings after. I'm going on Brilliance in 5 weeks, I hope they do.