Diamond and Up Drink Vouchers - List of Ships Using them

I'm home today from Majesty's 8/22 sailing. The vouchers were indeed loaded onto my seapass card. What was available with the vouchers varied greatly by bar, and even within each bar, depending on the server. A lot of confusion still. And the nightly event in the Viking Crown Lounge was not welcoming, to say the least! All of the aft elevators were out of service for the entire cruise. I had a cabin on Deck 9, so it was 5 flights of stairs. I went once and there were only a few people.

I was on the 8/15/14 sailing of Majesty, Diamond event was dead and so was the top tier party. All the bar tenders that served me were great and knew exactly what they were doing. The vouchers on our sailing worked till about mid-night even though the welcome letter stated 8:30pm. the only reason I knew the vouchers worked till midnight was our bar tender told us.

We were on the IOS in June, the first time as Diamond members and we had booked a drinks package before we went. Once on board we got very confused as there were now drinks loaded onto our cards on a daily basis and we were told we had use of the Diamond loungeas well. Obviously we had dipped out by booking our package but when we made enquiries for our cruise next year we got different answers. Our main question was, if we use the Diamond lounge, are the drinks there included because of our Diamond 'status' (sorry, don't mean to sound pretentious) or do they come off the 3 loaded onto our cards, or do you get both complimentary lounge drinks and ALSO 3 on your card? We asked this and no one knew and as we had paid for our package we didn't get the chance to see how it worked. We are not having a package next year so it would be nice to know before we went how this system works!

Diamond lounge drinks are free, plus you get 3 drinks loaded onto your card daily for use during diamond lounge hours. The drinks that you can order are listed someplace on tis thread, but it's basically the same drinks as you would get in the diamond lounge.

Ccheryl

We are just off the Serenade 12 day cruise in the Med, and they had the preloaded drinks program running. We did not get an email letting us know in advance, so it was a nice surprise when we boarded.

Thanks for the Serenade info!

Apologies if already posted, but just boarded Adventure in Southampton UK and vouchers on the Seapass card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant Pete, thanks for posting, I was hoping they would be in place for our up and coming cruise. Have a great time. Are you just on the 2 nighter? Is the Champagne bar included as a venue to use the vouchers?

Edited by heatherb1958

Brilliant Pete, thanks for posting, I was hoping they would be in place for our up and coming cruise. Have a great time. Are you just on the 2 nighter? Is the Champagne bar included as a venue to use the vouchers?

Seems the only places where you can't use them are MDR Windjammer and Giovanni's on Adventure2309ecc49a6da35c532cd149074b62ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone sailed on the Rhapsody lately? We're getting on in a couple weeks and haven't gotten anything about the drink vouchers.

Gypsy Lady

We will be sailing on the Rhapsody Sept.5th. Just received our email confirming we will be having the drink vouchers.:)

Sandra.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but just a heads up that it's worth checking onboard whether vouchers are available, even if you haven't received an email.

We just returned from Oasis and we hadn't had an email and there was nothing in the cabin (or on the paperwork from the Concierge) mentioning the vouchers. If I hadn't seen on this thread that they were available on Oasis I wouldn't have known about them.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but just a heads up that it's worth checking onboard whether vouchers are available, even if you haven't received an email.

We just returned from Oasis and we hadn't had an email and there was nothing in the cabin (or on the paperwork from the Concierge) mentioning the vouchers. If I hadn't seen on this thread that they were available on Oasis I wouldn't have known about them.

Did you have to ask to have them put on your card or were they there and you just didn't know it?

Did you have to ask to have them put on your card or were they there and you just didn't know it?

We asked the D concierge and he confirmed that they were already pre-loaded onto the card. It's worth asking though as one of our cards wasn't pre-loaded but the bartender was able to do it as he could see the status from the card.

Has anyone sailed on Liberty lately? We're getting on in a couple weeks and haven't gotten anything about the drink vouchers.

I was wondering the same thing. We are doing a b2b in on liberty in oct and haven't heard anything. It would be nice to have the vouchers for the ta as the lounges are usually packed for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We have just returned from a Celebrity cruise and had the paper vouchers each evening. Our next trip is on Vision. We are happy with one or two alcohol drinks per evening and were able to exchange a voucher for a soft drink ( can of soda or bottle of water) to take away unopened at the end of the allotted time.

Does anyone know if this is possible on Royal?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have just returned from a Celebrity cruise and had the paper vouchers each evening. Our next trip is on Vision. We are happy with one or two alcohol drinks per evening and were able to exchange a voucher for a soft drink ( can of soda or bottle of water) to take away unopened at the end of the allotted time.

Does anyone know if this is possible on Royal?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have gotten a can of soda many times. I suppose that I could have asked that it not be opened.

I do not "think" that you can get bottled water with the voucher.

Just off the Allure - they had the vouchers on the seapass card. No e-mail giving us the heads up, so I'd check as soon as you get on board. We thought it was great, as you had many choices where to use them around the ship.