Freedom of the Seas drydock

trade event this friday and saterday 2 days with 1 stop in nassau then back to regular 7 day sailings out of port canveral

Thanks. I knew it had to be getting very close.

Can't wait for pictures. We'll be sailing on Freedom again in September. :)

Thanks. I knew it had to be getting very close.

Can't wait for pictures. We'll be sailing on Freedom again in September. :)

Myself and the girlfriend will be heading down to Florida on Saturday morning in preparation of heading out on Sunday's cruise. We are looking forward to getting out of the cold weather as well as checking out the changes that was done to the Freedom over the past three weeks!

Myself and the girlfriend will be heading down to Florida on Saturday morning in preparation of heading out on Sunday's cruise. We are looking forward to getting out of the cold weather as well as checking out the changes that was done to the Freedom over the past three weeks!

Awesome! Have a great cruise!

I hope the folks north of you don't have to many problems getting down here. Especially the ones on the Friday jaunt

Several hundred I believe? My biggest concern is the elevators. They were already over crowded and Freedom almost needs another whole new bank of them. Seems I had to plan way in advance and come up with a strategy to get up and down anywhere much worse than the other two RCI ships I was on. I know adding more elevators is not possible now but I guess the point Im trying to make is the elevator crowds will only be that much worse with more passengers on board. Especially if she is jammed to capacity and with the deals they are running right now on my sailing, I feel like she will be.

There is a cure for that- avoid the elevator at all costs! (Unless of course you are not physically able). We did so on our last cruise and found it decreased our frustration levels ( and encounters with RUDE people) significantly. If more people who are able to walk the stairs ( like kids!) used the stairs it wouldn't be a huge issue.

There is a cure for that- avoid the elevator at all costs! (Unless of course you are not physically able). We did so on our last cruise and found it decreased our frustration levels ( and encounters with RUDE people) significantly. If more people who are able to walk the stairs ( like kids!) used the stairs it wouldn't be a huge issue.

You've never heard of stair rage?

Freedom should remain year-round from Port Canaveral, Florida with calls every other week at Grand Cayman through April 27th, 2017.

The port schedules from Grand Cayman have been published and it looks like Freedom continues to call every other week at George Town.

Hi all,

I know that there are a couple of us (myself included) who are boarding Freedom on Friday. Please let me know if you have questions you would like answered. I have never been on the ship before, so if you ask if something has changed or a specific question about a comparison to how it was before, I won't be able to be very helpful. But, if you have any straightforward questions, I will try and write them down and answer them when I get back. Brett

Hi all,

I know that there are a couple of us (myself included) who are boarding Freedom on Friday. Please let me know if you have questions you would like answered. I have never been on the ship before, so if you ask if something has changed or a specific question about a comparison to how it was before, I won't be able to be very helpful. But, if you have any straightforward questions, I will try and write them down and answer them when I get back. Brett

Questions:

Any changes in Viking Crown area? Diamond Lounge, Card Rooms, main Viking Crown?

Is there a charge for hot items on the room service menu like on QN?

Where is the Cupcake Cupboard?

What do the new cabins look like? If you could take please pictures, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi all,

We just booked Freedom for May in one of the new cabins being added on Deck 12(1864). From the deck plan I can't quite figure out what is directly above. I'm just worried about the noise!

Have a great cruise!

Freedom should remain year-round from Port Canaveral, Florida with calls every other week at Grand Cayman through April 27th, 2017.

The port schedules from Grand Cayman have been published and it looks like Freedom continues to call every other week at George Town.

What is the phone number that it calls?