Purchasing soda package online

hlperez

:confused: I would like to purchase the unlimited soda package on line. I go to "Gifts & Services", then to "Cellars" etc and can see the package listed there, with an item number. I can't find any button to press to actually order online Where is it?

Thanks for your help, Hazel

:confused: I would like to purchase the unlimited soda package on line. I go to "Gifts & Services", then to "Cellars" etc and can see the package listed there, with an item number. I can't find any button to press to actually order online Where is it?

Thanks for your help, Hazel

You have to download and print the order sheet and then either snail mail it or fax it. You probably also could call Princess and order it by phone. It must be prepaid with whatever credit card you choose. Doesn't have to be the one you use on the ship.

I asked for confirmation of receipt of the fax, and never received it. I guess you can make a follow up call to confirm, but I knew when I saw the charge on my credit card it had been received. Took a copy of the fax and the charge when boarding, but had no issues.

Damn, that is a great idea. Plus if you bought it early enough then they could have the cups and stickers in your room when you embark. So instead of finding your room and dropping off your carry on, then searching for the cup stand and waiting in line then finding a fountain. You could just got to your room drop stuff off, grab the cups, put the stickers on your room card and get the party started.

Hey Princess people... please make this happen!!!

Go Princess Cruiser's!!fb

Damn, that is a great idea. Plus if you bought it early enough then they could have the cups and stickers in your room when you embark. So instead of finding your room and dropping off your carry on, then searching for the cup stand and waiting in line then finding a fountain. You could just got to your room drop stuff off, grab the cups, put the stickers on your room card and get the party started.

Hey Princess people... please make this happen!!!

Go Princess Cruiser's!!fb

You can kind of already do that. If you pre-order it, either by fax, mail, or phone call, the sticker will be on your card when you board (at least it was this year on our Emerald cruise) and the tumblers will be in your cabin. :)

Just can't pre-order it online yet.

You can kind of already do that. If you pre-order it, either by fax, mail, or phone call, the sticker will be on your card when you board (at least it was this year on our Emerald cruise) and the tumblers will be in your cabin. :)

Just can't pre-order it online yet.

We pre-ordered the soda and more package on the CB back in June. The cups were in our cabin, but the stickers were not on our cards. We had to take the certificate attached to the cups to the Lobby Bar to get the stickers.

I am trying to decide if I want to buy this card but I can not find the current, 2014, price per soda. And without that information I don't know if I would get any benefit from this card. Anyone have that information?

On this order form they offer 6 sodas for the price of 5 cans of soda for $11.75 which apparently includes 15% tip on all 6 cans of soda & if I recall correctly it was $1.95 + tip for each soda when purchased individually.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

Edited by Astro Flyer

Wonder if anyone can help please. Also looking at purchasing the soda package, but don't fancy sitting in a restaurant with a plastic cup on the table. Will they serve the soft drinks in a glass at dinner? Noticed someone commented about a sticker for your ID card. Does that show what package you have purchased? :confused:

Wonder if anyone can help please. Also looking at purchasing the soda package, but don't fancy sitting in a restaurant with a plastic cup on the table. Will they serve the soft drinks in a glass at dinner? Noticed someone commented about a sticker for your ID card. Does that show what package you have purchased? :confused:

They will put your soda in a glass at the dining room & there are different types of stickers for the 2 soda programs.

You don't need to use the plastic tumbler at all. We never even opened ours and brought them home untouched. All of our mocktails & sodas indoors were served in glass glasses. By the pool, our sodas were served in large plastic glasses. The ID sticker does show what package you purchased. The ultimate soda & more package is a UKP sticker (it used to be called Ultimate Kid's Package).

Edited by canadarocks
more info

I just called Princess today and purchased 2 "Unlimited Soda & More" pkgs for our Jan cruise. It was really easy & they sent me a confirmation email right away. They said the sticker would already be on my card when it is issued to me at check-in and I would receive the drink tumbler in my stateroom.

They are always in a glass at dinner.

You're very welcome. :)

I just ordered two yesterday for our cruise next March. Just in case the price goes up, and/or our dollar continues to drop! ;)

The good news for those of us in Canada is that if you booking is in Cdn$, then any purchases you make proper to departure (e.g. soda cards, coffee cards, internet minutes) will be billed in Cdn$ rather than US$.

The good news for those of us in Canada is that if you booking is in Cdn$, then any purchases you make proper to departure (e.g. soda cards, coffee cards, internet minutes) will be billed in Cdn$ rather than US$.

yes, you pay in cdn but with a 10% markup. some are slipping by but here's the 'fine print' from the bottom of the form:

"Gifts are subject to availability. All prices are quoted in USD and are subject to change without notice".