Price Drop-OMG!!

Just received incredible price drop on our first B2B Dec 6th on IOS.

$1900!!!!!:D.

This is just Cruise Fare, which does not include the CAS discount or the reduction in the cruise care protection plan.

Fabulous.

I hope that all of the naysayers and whiners on the threads ALSO currently on the front page see your post.

:)

I have cruised alot but always book at the last minute. We live in Florida. However, by mistake I booked a cruise for September of next year. How do I monitor the price drops and when do they stop. I only have a 500 deposit so far?

This is just Cruise Fare, which does not include the CAS discount or the reduction in the cruise care protection plan.

Nice one! :)we also recently managed to get a savings of $1600 for our 2015 Jewel Alaska cruise:D

Happy Days!!!

I have cruised alot but always book at the last minute. We live in Florida. However, by mistake I booked a cruise for September of next year. How do I monitor the price drops and when do they stop. I only have a 500 deposit so far?

Why not move your reservation to a date you'd rather have? I rescheduled one cruise 3 times! Just keep your reservation number and deposit.

Great job, congrats!

Now you can afford a B2B2B!!!

Are you using a monitoring website? They are so worth the piddly amount you pay to set it up!

So happy for you..if this winter is anything like last years Michigan winter, you will be very happy to thaw out for 2 weeks!

Lauri

Not sure how wide spread but there were some deals around Sat.

The D4,D7 on Oasis TA from Southampton wend down to $999 from over $2k previously only the GTY X would have got a better price on any balcony $975.

There were C&A discounts on top.

Why not move your reservation to a date you'd rather have? I rescheduled one cruise 3 times! Just keep your reservation number and deposit.

No I like cruise. We always go in September and I like all the perks I got. I just need to know how to monitor it:confused:

Now you can afford a B2B2B!!!

Are you using a monitoring website? They are so worth the piddly amount you pay to set it up!

So happy for you..if this winter is anything like last years Michigan winter, you will be very happy to thaw out for 2 weeks!

Lauri

Where can i find a monitoring website for price drops and how can I set it up?

Thanks

We are not allowed to post the website names here. However, if you like to cruise for fish with a net you may be able to get some information.,

Where can i find a monitoring website for price drops and how can I set it up?

Thanks

Cruise Critic has a price drop monitoring service.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/price-drop/?src=nav

Although I find it inferior to other methods as it fails to report the price drops on my cruises.

NO idea why CC partnered/bought/built the service as it is

much better one available and direct checks with the cruise lines are easy if you set up bookmarks.