Concierge Lounge on Oasis

buckeye rob

Thank you. Sorry to ask - couldn't find the answer when I was reading posts.

Is the CL for C&A members of a certain level?

For now it is Diamond +, Pinnacle, and Grand Suite and up. Look Ma, no acronyms.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

This specific date wouldn't make much sense, as Oasis departs on a western itinerary on March 14th (makes no sense to have DD start day after departure). If they do defer DD, it will likely be at the beginning of a cruise.

Maybe it will be the next cruise after 3-15-2015.

Maybe. Or maybe earlier or maybe later. As of yet, I haven't seen anything official from RCI about when Dynamic Dining will actually be implemented on Oasis; only that it will be implemented, and some unofficial reports of 2015 and March. Lack of anything specific suggests to me that they are still considering what the actual date will be.

Maybe. Or maybe earlier or maybe later. As of yet, I haven't seen anything official from RCI about when Dynamic Dining will actually be implemented on Oasis; only that it will be implemented, and some unofficial reports of 2015 and March. Lack of anything specific suggests to me that they are still considering what the actual date will be.

Spoke with a woman at C & A yesterday. Oasis definately in March, no date though. Also said no word on Freedom. YMMV

Coastal kitchen confirmed to be for suite guests from the 8th of November onboard Oasis in Rotterdam. The galley has not been completed.

Do you know if it will only be full suites or are JS's allowed - as they appear to be on Quantum class.

Coastal kitchen confirmed to be for suite guests from the 8th of November onboard Oasis in Rotterdam. The galley has not been completed.

Suite guests & Pinnacle.

Junior Suites are not included as per the Royal Caribbean press release.

Edited by beachnative

Haha. I'm looking for this answer as well as I'm in an Oasis Junior Suite on Nov. 22nd.

Yorkvillain, you are on our sailing!! Not sure if you are much for Roll Calls but please join us.

Hopefully the hot dogs are up to your standards at the Dog House.:D

Junior Suite or Grand Suite?

Do you know if it will only be full suites or are JS's allowed - as they appear to be on Quantum class.

You know this JS question seems to come up a lot. Why doesn't RCI either call a suite a suite with full suite amenities or rename the JS to a Supremo large balcony cabin or something like that. Gerry

You know this JS question seems to come up a lot. Why doesn't RCI either call a suite a suite with full suite amenities or rename the JS to a Supremo large balcony cabin or something like that. Gerry

Because Royal loves to use ambiguous terms. It's deeply ingrained in their corporate culture, and I doubt it will ever change.

Hmmm. The post June 6th 2015 plans (went for the last one) show the current Concierge Lounge space as: Wonderland & Concierge Club

The space where the old Viking Crown Lounge is Coastal Kitchen and "Suite Lounge"

Is the "Suite Lounge" actually going to be the CL and they just haven't marked it as the CL because they're not sure of the dates yet? Or is it going to be a suite only lounge and the CL will be doing some kind of sharing of space with Wonderland?

Hmmm. The post June 6th 2015 plans (went for the last one) show the current Concierge Lounge space as: Wonderland & Concierge Club

The space where the old Viking Crown Lounge is Coastal Kitchen and "Suite Lounge"

Is the "Suite Lounge" actually going to be the CL and they just haven't marked it as the CL because they're not sure of the dates yet? Or is it going to be a suite only lounge and the CL will be doing some kind of sharing of space with Wonderland?

The Suite Lounge does not look like a "lounge"… just the bar with a few chairs. The room is full of cafeteria looking tables with chairs. It appears that there is a buffet line area behind a screen on the port side of the old Viking Crown Lounge. Actually it is more like restaurant or cafeteria with a cocktail bar in the middle of it. I'm imagining it being the Windjammer for the suites.

I doubt that the Suite Lounge will be converted into a Concierge Lounge because it is so far from the design of any other Concierge Lounge. Wonderland probably will be incorporated into either deck 11 or deck 12 of the Concierge Lounge….maybe even eventually taking in the Library.

Edited by beachnative

Happy news for me will be on that sailing on Nov 8 and first time in a JS will actually get to enjoy. Thanks for finding this out.

Meant to say this is with respect to the Coastal Kitchen which Royal Web site says JS are included though not in the Suite Lounge

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Edited by oursbrun

The Suite Lounge does not look like a "lounge"… just the bar with a few chairs. The room is full of cafeteria looking tables with chairs. It appears that there is a buffet line area behind a screen on the port side of the old Viking Crown Lounge. Actually it is more like restaurant or cafeteria with a cocktail bar in the middle of it. I'm imagining it being the Windjammer for the suites.

I doubt that the Suite Lounge will be converted into a Concierge Lounge because it is so far from the design of any other Concierge Lounge. Wonderland probably will be incorporated into either deck 11 or deck 12 of the Concierge Lounge….maybe even eventually taking in the Library.

The way you describes it makes sense to me.

I read on the boards that Chefs Table is relocating and that Wonderland will take over the second level of the CL where the Chefs Table used to be. If that is true, it works with your explanation. Who knows how and if the library comes into play.

Happy news for me will be on that sailing on Nov 8 and first time in a JS will actually get to enjoy. Thanks for finding this out.

Meant to say this is with respect to the Coastal Kitchen which Royal Web site says JS are included though not in the Suite Lounge

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I'm pretty sure you are going to miss out on CK if you are on Oasis. Looks like the quantum is the one allowing JS in Coastal Kitchen

Here is the official flyer about the Oasis class changes including the suite lounge info - GS and higher along with Pinnacle guests. No JS or D+ admitted. Of course that is until someone higher up changes their mind. :rolleyes:

But for now...

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Misc/14040643_Oasis_Class_General_FAQ.pdf

Here is the consumer sales flyer stating the Mamma Mia info I mentioned somewhere else - I can't remember where.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Oasis/14038162_Oasis_Class_2014_EF.pdf

Just to go along with the rest of the info - the dynamic dining flyer.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Misc/14040643_Dynamic_Dining_FAQ.pdf

Maybe these are all out there on CC already but today is the first I've seen them.

Edited by mommabean

orsbrun…here is the link as posted on another thread. It will take you to a Royal Caribbean site.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1115/royal-caribbean-raises-the-bar-on-award-winning-oasis-class-ships-with-royal-advantage-enhancements/

The difference between the wording in this announce about suites and the Quantum wording is that the Quantum specifically adds "Junior Suites" to the description of Coastal Kitchen.

HOWEVER: if you go to the main RCI page and keep digging under "Oasis of the Seas" until you get to the very specific information for Coastal Kitchen (in the Dining area where ALL restaurants are described) they DO use "Junior suites" there.

Hopefully someone currently on the Oasis will be able to so some detective work and find an answer (which historically may or may not be correct depending on who they ask).

Good luck.

Edited by beachnative

orsbrun…here is the link as posted on another thread. It will take you to a Royal Caribbean site.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1115/royal-caribbean-raises-the-bar-on-award-winning-oasis-class-ships-with-royal-advantage-enhancements/

The difference between the wording in this announce about suites and the Quantum wording is that the Quantum specifically adds "Junior Suites" to the description of Coastal Kitchen.

HOWEVER: if you go to the main RCI page and keep digging under "Oasis of the Seas" until you get to the very specific information for Coastal Kitchen (in the Dining area where ALL restaurants are described) they DO use "Junior suites" there.

Hopefully someone currently on the Oasis will be able to so some detective work and find an answer (which historically may or may not be correct depending on who they ask).

Good luck.

Here is specifically what the official Oasis class revitalization flyer states:

Coastal Kitchen — Exclusively for Suite and Pinnacle guests — This restaurant concept fuses Mediterranean influences with the unmatched riches of California’s bountiful farmlands.