Concierge Lounge on Oasis

buckeye rob

I love cupcakes, I was looking forward to trying the Cupcake Cupboard. Are they not selling well?

Is that why they are getting rid of it?

On our last TA hardly anyone in the Cupcake Cupboard. Most of the time the girl was out side of the shop talking with cruisers. Still no one inside. shame really.

Edited by Folk Singer

Just wondering......

A previous poster stated that the "grand" restuarant will provide upscale meals and require a formal attire for guests..................................... and is complimentary.......................................................................

I cannot believe RCI will not charge for this experience.

If its free I will book now, or when becomes available.

If there is a charge I will wait for reviews to see if it is worth it.

Not cheap, but would select another pay to eat place if this is not worth it.

Sea Ya

Absolutely complimentary.

Take a look at the menu. ;)

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/9df181b9#/9df181b9/14

I'm of a different opinion. In 2009, it was the largest of the CL's and had the most "perks". And other than Radiance, the only other CL with a view. Oasis was also the first ship that had a DL. Though it will be full at 6pm, one could usually find a place to sit and enjoy some view with a cocktail, not usually possible on Radiance ships (though with the move of the CL to deck 10, this has likely changed, I just haven't sailed on a Radiance ship that has had this change - though my last Radiance sailing was a mere month before she went to dry dock for an update).

If any failed to live up to a billing, it was in RCI's failure to believe how large it's loyalty program can get (there are a large number of D+ members that will compete with a large number of suite customers for that space).

All three Freedom class ships: Freedom, Liberty & Independence all have Diamond Lounges, and all completed before Oasis.

:)

I believe Freedom was actually the first ship with a DL.

All three Freedom class ships: Freedom, Liberty & Independence all have Diamond Lounges, and all completed before Oasis.

:)

Indeed, and I stand corrected (and how soon I forget).

• 3 weeks later...
Absolutely complimentary.

Take a look at the menu. ;)

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/9df181b9#/9df181b9/14

Carol,

Thanks for the link. You wouldn't happen to have something similar for coastal kitchen would you? I understand they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner but am yet to find the different menus.

Thanks

Carol,

Thanks for the link. You wouldn't happen to have something similar for coastal kitchen would you? I understand they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner but am yet to find the different menus.

Thanks

They on rci's site under coastal kitchen

So if they are building the Coastal Kitchen in dry dock what is the guess as to whether it will be available before dynamic dining goes live

After all if the space is built why wouldn't they open it to the suite guests sooner as opposed to being an empty space. As soon as November 8 2014 I'm hoping

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

So if they are building the Coastal Kitchen in dry dock what is the guess as to whether it will be available before dynamic dining goes live

After all if the space is built why wouldn't they open it to the suite guests sooner as opposed to being an empty space. As soon as November 8 2014 I'm hoping

May not be finished.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I think DD goes live on OA on March 15, 2015.

I think DD goes live on OA on March 15, 2015.

This specific date wouldn't make much sense, as Oasis departs on a western itinerary on March 14th (makes no sense to have DD start day after departure). If they do defer DD, it will likely be at the beginning of a cruise.

This specific date wouldn't make much sense, as Oasis departs on a western itinerary on March 14th (makes no sense to have DD start day after departure). If they do defer DD, it will likely be at the beginning of a cruise.
Maybe it will be the next cruise after 3-15-2015.