An interview with LCV ambassador, Nicole

BBMacLaird

Read all about our new LCV ambassador, Nicole Lukacs.

I love this quote from her interview "Our guests are our biggest cheerleaders so I want to be there for them."

The link is below. You can also find it on our website, under "Connect & Share" in the top right corner. Then click "Blog".

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/connect-share/blog/interview-new-le-club-voyage-ambassador/#more-2428

Bonnie, I read Nicole's interview and I was so impressed with her. She reminds me of my own daughter (who already has one Azamara voyage under her belt). I wish much success to Nicole and I congratulate Azamara for hiring her.

I agree, a good interview and she comes across as someone eager to perform well for both her employer and her customers, i.e. us.

Now just hope today's LCV announcement allows her to focus on the positives else she's going to be buried in flak for some time to come.

I agree, a good interview and she comes across as someone eager to perform well for both her employer and her customers, i.e. us.

Now just hope today's LCV announcement allows her to focus on the positives else she's going to be buried in flak for some time to come.

Here's a positive. After numerous previous failures to be signed up for Azamara emails, a direct contact with Nicole produced a response and a promise that I would now be enrolled.

Thanks for her efforts.

Here's a positive. After numerous previous failures to be signed up for Azamara emails, a direct contact with Nicole produced a response and a promise that I would now be enrolled.

Thanks for her efforts.

Please can I have her contact details - I sent an email but I think it was to LCV uk & have had no response at all. :mad:

Likewise, I received a very sincere response from Nicole. She seems to make every effort to go beyond and above what is required. The tone of her reply reminded me of that taken by Bill Leiber, who was responsible for us sailing on our first Azamara cruise. I hope everyone will give her an opportunity to prove her exceptional potential.

Edited by GJH123

I am most definitely not a cheer leader for Azamara, but even I am shocked by Azamara's willingness to undermine Nicole with this nonsense.

I have absolutely no doubt that she has been put into an impossible position; the announcement was announced and yet, at 00.37, ie past midnight in England, nothing has appeared.

That really isn't fair to a new team member, building relationships with customers.is what it's all about. I'm so sorry that it's gone down the tubes...

Please be patient with us just a little bit longer. Our plans were to send out the first Le Club Voyage monthly e-newsletter today, but turns out it is not quite ready for its debut. It has been held up in design.

But do be patient...you will not be sorry.

We now expect it no later than Monday.

Please be patient with us just a little bit longer. Our plans were to send out the first Le Club Voyage monthly e-newsletter today, but turns out it is not quite ready for its debut. It has been held up in design.

But do be patient...you will not be sorry.

We now expect it no later than Monday.

Bonnie, I am not upset with you. I am upset with Azamara. I have been in business along time and always learned to "under promise and over deliver" Azamara seems to need to learn this lesson. The announcement should have said that a message would go out Monday, and it would have been a great surprise if it came out earlier, today, instead of disappointing everyone yet again

Oh dear is all I can say.

I would have thought Azamara would have learned their lesson by now. Given the ire out there caused by the poor management of the new LCV rollout, it would surely have been possible to accurately forecast production of an e-newsletter?

This may be irrelevant to the discussion, and perhaps I'm wrong about this, but I believe the date of the LCV Newsletter was first 'announced' on Cruise Critic just this past Monday by a CC'r who heard it from her TA. Here's the post:

September 22nd, 2014, 03:13 PM

carrots

icon5.gif LCV benefits

Just heard from our TA (who spoke with Nicole today) that there will be an announcement about the LCV program on Thursday of this week. Stay tuned!

Or did any of you receive an official anouncement (meaning not on Cruise Critic and not by me) of the date?

This may be irrelevant to the discussion, and perhaps I'm wrong about this, but I believe the date of the LCV Newsletter was first 'announced' on Cruise Critic just this past Monday by a CC'r who heard it from her TA. Here's the post:

carrots

icon5.gif LCV benefits

Just heard from our TA (who spoke with Nicole today) that there will be an announcement about the LCV program on Thursday of this week. Stay tuned!

Or did any of you receive an official anouncement (meaning not on Cruise Critic and not by me) of the date?

Bonnie. Please see the following posting by you.:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=44213874#post44213874

Newsletter scheduled on Thursday I can confirm there's a LCV newsletter scheduled for Thursday. I believe you'll be happy...though maybe not all of you. Some posters seem to have their hats and shoes on and are already out the door. But the future is long and I hope we can win them back eventually.

Bonnie MacLaird

Chief Blogging Officer

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

carrots

icon5.gif LCV benefits

Bonnie, you also posted on September 23rd on the Announcement thread #153. Please do not insult us further by denying the announcement was officially announced for Thursday. I do not want to be argumentative, but it was YOU who officially posted this. As an official blogger for Azamara, i take you as a credible source.

Edited by Phxazzcruisers

I was told by an officer on board that it would be out this week.. herre you are saying today. .So yet again you are wrong..MY TA talked to me two days in a row ans was told today also. So guess who made he mistake not the loyal guests.

At the very least someone from Azamara should have posted there would be a short delay as soon as they realised it. Customers are much more irritated if they are waiting and waiting and then when they are put to the trouble of questioning it are then told it had been delayed.

Someone should be showing some initiative - other than the customers!

Oh dear oh dear is all I can say......... I did think that the blogging spokesperson for the cruise line might have had the most accurate information?

I've watched Azamara's P.R. department tie themselves into pretzels for the past few months, but this is probably the best yet.

All Azamara's loyal cruisers are asking for is a simple confirmation that the LCV benefits regarding the internet and laundry are being either reinstated or revised to give something back. Not too much to ask for, surely?