Hot Dogs or Donuts

Do you prefer Hot Dogs or Donuts  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Hot Dogs or Donuts

• Hot Dogs
    • Donuts

To those of you who have had the doghouse hot dogs......are they better quality and real meat instead of the mystery meat hot dogs? I don't usually eat hotdogs because who really knows what that is. :eek:

My wife didn't complain. Every visit there I got the Brat and liked it.

german2.jpg

Well lets see it is a hard choice between the Dog House or the donuts. If they are that close to each other then I will run between both. Yes I can have one of each every day. I did miss having my donuts on the last few cruises. The dog house is my favorite.

I'm a Chicago hot dog snob; I've never had a good hot dog anywhere away from home. Can't imagine the Dog House would impress me. So I voted for donuts.

So sad to go through life with nothing to look forward to. :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I think, if my memory serves me correct, it was the Mariner. They have a boardwalk hotdog house outside by the pool. It wasn't a poolside buffet but proper dog dedicated eatery

Yes, we did the hot dog house on the Mariner. It was up top near the pool. We greatly enjoyed the dogs there and on the boardwalk on the Allure.

There are many dogs to choose from, including all beef and different sausages. I thought there was a Vienna dog, but I could be mistaken.

My vote is for Donunts. Don't care too much for Hot Dogs.

Someone mentioned something about a Pretzel Dog. Too bad there isn't a fresh made soft pretzel stand. I could go for one with cinnamon and a side of icing to dip it in.

Hotdogs! I read they have a nice selection. With all the cakes already and dessers, why need a donut?

Anyone can make a cake or dessert. It takes some real talent to make a GOOD donut!!!!

Besides, donuts are just awesome......:D

I'm a Chicago hot dog snob; I've never had a good hot dog anywhere away from home. Can't imagine the Dog House would impress me. So I voted for donuts.

OK, so I have to admit that I do love a good Chi-town dog (especially a Vienna), but also have other places in my heart for chili/cheese/coleslaw/onion, and my absolute favorite - spicy mustard and onion. And if anyone ever puts any of that red slop (ketchup) on my hot dog, they'd better call a medic - ain't nobody putiin' dat shinola on my dog!