Email From Crown & Anchor

GranysT

OMG.com. RCCL should be ashamed of themselves. I refuse to allow "them" to ruin a cruise for me not to mention how those poor bananas must feel! I plan to boycott the Windjammer on my next cruise if they do this. Who's with me?

I say that everyone meet at guest services and demand that the Captain shows up and explains the meaning of this and how they can justify it.

We're entitled to an explanation.

OMG.com. RCCL should be ashamed of themselves. I refuse to allow "them" to ruin a cruise for me not to mention how those poor bananas must feel! I plan to boycott the Windjammer on my next cruise if they do this. Who's with me?

Count DW and I in for at least our next two cruises.:p

I'll bring my crew.

886881_banana_splits.jpg

:)

Just a note as to why they were separated and not with the other fruit: apples and pears give off ethylene gas, which makes other fruits near them ripen more quickly and spoil sooner. At home, my bananas are on the counter while my apples, kiwi, peaches, etc are in a fruit bowl on the table. Gotta keep the bananas away from the other fruit. :)

I was not aware of this with fruit. From now on will follow this advice! :)

After recently learning of the poor treatment of bananas on board RCL, I have formed a committee that will look into this issue,the goal is to make people aware that Bananas Are Real Fruit (BARF) and having bananas with ketchup and mayo has resulted in BARF on future cruises.

Edited by Mac303

After recently learning of the poor treatment of bananas on board RCL, I have formed a committee that will look into this issue,the goal is to make people aware that Bananas Are Real Fruit (BARF) and having bananas with ketchup and mayo has resulted in BARF on future cruises.

Oh my gosh...LOL!

:D:D:D

• 4 weeks later...
I think on my next cruise when I play trivia, my team name will be "Bananas in a bowl by the ketchup and mayo"

As promised in post #20, here is my trivia team name on the Oasis last week. I butchered the title a little bit.

D7281AC4-6D88-48F0-8147-BAAD38131198_zpsxvy2hnup.jpg

3E275239-F8DC-42EE-9CF8-A8F488EE993E_zpsloyytvso.jpg

Edited by Yorkvillain