Email From Crown & Anchor

GranysT

• 3 weeks later...
Happy to report that I saw NO BANANAS fraternizing with ketchup or mayo during my cruise on Oasis last week. We may be saved!

Maybe corporate read this thread and sent an urgent memo to all ships to ensure the Bananas were not stored next to the ketchup and mayo!

Happy to report that I saw NO BANANAS fraternizing with ketchup or mayo during my cruise on Oasis last week. We may be saved!

Great job CC members! This shows that when we band together we can make a difference. Equality for all fruit is vital and segregation based on gassy fruit has ended.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 year later...

OMG, I don't know how I missed this thread back in the day. If anything deserves to be brought back, it's this.

poncho1973 - your mission should you choose to accept it, is to find a worthy successor for 2016. hairylegsatdinnerputmeoffthefeed was a masterpiece for 2015 but it's time. Don't panic, it's still January. :D

OMG, I don't know how I missed this thread back in the day. If anything deserves to be brought back, it's this.

poncho1973 - your mission should you choose to accept it, is to find a worthy successor for 2016. hairylegsatdinnerputmeoffthefeed was a masterpiece for 2015 but it's time. Don't panic, it's still January. :D

I'm always on the lookout. These 2 phrases are epic, though, and to add to them requires a special sort of poster.

I've got my eye on one poster right now. She says some awesome things, so I'm hoping she pulls through with a whooper.

• 3 weeks later...

See, I would feel bad for the bananas if they were next to those other gaseous fruits. I imagine it would be like being stranded in an elevator with someone who has just eaten a crock pot full of chili. I say keep the bananas next to the condiments.

Also- am I the only one who had thoughts of "bananas with the condoms (oh wait, I mean condiments) makes sense"

Here's hoping for a funny 2016!

I'm always on the lookout. These 2 phrases are epic, though, and to add to them requires a special sort of poster.

I've got my eye on one poster right now. She says some awesome things, so I'm hoping she pulls through with a whooper.

It's only just February so I hope she doesn't hold out on you.

Since tomorrow is ground hog day you could always start our day with a new one and we could do that it all year.:D

It's only just February so I hope she doesn't hold out on you.

Since tomorrow is ground hog day you could always start our day with a new one and we could do that it all year.:D

I guess they have pretty good wifi in Antigua. Hope you're having a good time.

I guess they have pretty good wifi in Antigua. Hope you're having a good time.

If this was my personal "ground hog day" it would not be bad at all. :D Wifi is ZOOM fast and free. You can post to photobucket, watch YouTube, live stream radio, and my personal favourite CC.

There isn't a Solarium Bar but the swim up bar is even better. :)

I think she's on sabbatical or something.

Maybe someone will say something witty/awful about swim-up bars giving you the added benefit of not having to take a pee break.

What?? People take a sabbatical from CC.;)

I didn't want to mention it but since you opened the door there was a guy yesterday who didn't get out of the pool the entire day, that is until he left. Thankfully there was no Caddy Shack reenactment. :eek:

Edited by A&L_Ont

• 1 month later...

OMG! I FINALLY found this thread!!! I now know why 'bananas in a bowl by the ketchup and mayo' is so funny.

This is like the day I FINALLY learned what happens when someone says 'pull my finger'. I was in my 30s when I found out. DJM...

This was hilarious!

Lol! Thanks for resurrecting this! I had been feeling a little down about the negativity that pervades across a lot of threads, so it's nice to see everyone banding together for the common goal of freeing bananas from the condiments--and just having fun. Bump more threads like this, please!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app