Email From Crown & Anchor

GranysT

I don't understand the sympathy for the bananas. Since ketchup is made from tomatoes, ketchup is a fruit.

That means the poor mayo is the one out of place.

Bananas and ketchup belong together.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

I don't understand the sympathy for the bananas. Since ketchup is made from tomatoes, ketchup is a fruit.

That means the poor mayo is the one out of place.

Bananas and ketchup belong together.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think someone should remake the Grease song for Bananas & Ketchup... we go together...

Honestly, reviving this thread was based upon me messing with my sig. I noticed since the forum update that the links weren't working. Then I remembered how amazing those threads were. This being the cream of that crop.

Currently on MJ right now...can't find them either! DH had to order one in the MDR at breakfast to get one. Lots of

other fruit though! Have they finally figured out that bananas are unluck on a boat/ship? :o

Have you noticed any "cuttlefish"? :D;) Enjoy your cruise...:wine-glass:

Oh no Poncho what have you done.

Well since we’re all in a resurrection mood today, here is the trivia answer sheet that went offline because of a certain photo sharing site changing their policy.

I think on my next cruise when I play trivia, my team name will be "Bananas in a bowl by the ketchup and mayo"

As promised in post #20, here is my trivia team name on the Oasis last week. I butchered the title a little bit.

69831d2a6ee14fa690607029a2bbcb63.jpg

Whenever I do a cruise survey I always write "bring back dynamic dining!" just because I never eat in the MDR and I like to see people angry about it years after.

If I ever do eat in the MDR, I'll make sure to wear my flip flops and shorts.

Currently the worst buffets (quality and quantity) compared to other cruise lines! Is everything bad no, but there is a lot of room for improvement!

A subjective opinion that I disagree with. Have sailed on Cunard, Princess, Celebrity, P&O. All have positives but I disagree that RCL is the worse. In fact, quite often provides greater choice and variety than other lines that I have sailed on.

BTW I can live with WJ closing too early. Not a deal breaker for me.

A subjective opinion that I disagree with. Have sailed on Cunard, Princess, Celebrity, P&O. All have positives but I disagree that RCL is the worse. In fact, quite often provides greater choice and variety than other lines that I have sailed on.

BTW I can live with WJ closing too early. Not a deal breaker for me.

Think of the children. Let's focus on the bananas. The pros/cons of the buffet at large as small potatoes in comparison.

Have you noticed any "cuttlefish"? :D;) Enjoy your cruise...:wine-glass:

Thanks!

Nope, no cuddling fish....they must be cuddling in some quiet romantic corner and keeping out of sight! :eek::p

I did have the unpleasant experience of tasting one of those "fish burgers" in the WJ...OMG!! Awful!!

• 4 months later...
Oh no Poncho what have you done.

Well since we’re all in a resurrection mood today, here is the trivia answer sheet that went offline because of a certain photo sharing site changing their policy.

69831d2a6ee14fa690607029a2bbcb63.jpg

Another bump is due, but specifically because I was a NCL cruise a few weeks back and my team name was a blatant ripoff of this.

No one cheered, so must not have been any CC RCI forum fans in the room. Which is odd, because I thought we ruled the world of cruising?

No one cheered, so must not have been any CC RCI forum fans in the room.

Just too shy to admit it. Life is a bit different in the real world vs. behind a keyboard.

Biker, who expects a bit of post whoring with this resurrection.

Not sure how I missed this thread the various other times it was making the rounds, but so happy to have come across it today. I've been crying reading about the plight of the poor bananas....oh the humanity!

(ok, the crying was from tears of laughter, but still.... :'))

Thanks for resurrecting it!

• 1 month later...

I can't believe it has taken me this long to find this thread. This helped brighten my otherwise crappy day at work.

I was on Freedom last week and I know for a fact the Bananas were no longer by the ketchup and the mayo. I think I found them by the Asian Cuisine. Maybe inching closer to their fruity friends?

Another bump is due, but specifically because I was a NCL cruise a few weeks back and my team name was a blatant ripoff of this.

No one cheered, so must not have been any CC RCI forum fans in the room. Which is odd, because I thought we ruled the world of cruising?

Not surprising since you were on an NCL cruise and this thread is on the RCI thread. I guess that makes NCL more "FC" (Fruit Correct) than RCI.

^ while unfortunately it was closed, this one is worth a read as well: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2424936&highlight=butterfish

OMG! LMAO!!! Butterfish Squirts! I'm laughing and crying here. :'):')

Boss just came over (I'm at lunch). I couldn't explain why I was laughing and crying except to say, "I love my cruising friends". Thanks for the giggles!

I can't believe it has taken me this long to find this thread. This helped brighten my otherwise crappy day at work.

I was on Freedom last week and I know for a fact the Bananas were no longer by the ketchup and the mayo. I think I found them by the Asian Cuisine. Maybe inching closer to their fruity friends?

[emoji23] Go my little banana friends. Go find your friends.

Sent from my iPad using Forums