Email From Crown & Anchor

GranysT

• 6 months later...

I'm just glad I never noticed something as egregious as bananas in a bowl next to the ketchup and mayo, so far away from their compadres- probably would have completely ruined my trip. I understand Ribbonlady's compassion, and applaud her for bringing this to our attention.

• 3 weeks later...
As promised in post #20, here is my trivia team name on the Oasis last week. I butchered the title a little bit.

D7281AC4-6D88-48F0-8147-BAAD38131198_zpsxvy2hnup.jpg

Awesome thread!! Luckily for these guys they had a lenient team checking theirs. The official title is: P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing). The difference between 14 and 13 points could be a pen or keychain... :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
We were on the Oasis last April, and the Allure last week. Loved the Oaais, not the Allure. There was no service in the Windjammer buffet, was totally disorganized. Bananas in a bowl by the ketchup and mayo, not with the other fruit. It was a disaster. I hope they do a better job in their new endeavor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This poor lady has no idea what she created on these boards :p She's probably happily going along with her life not knowing this innocent comment is still being talked about two years later :D

This poor lady has no idea what she created on these boards :p She's probably happily going along with her life not knowing this innocent comment is still being talked about two years later :D

We probably scared her off. :eek: ;)

Still a funny thread years later for sure. :D

• 10 months later...
I wanted to check and see if anyone has an update on any banana bowls placed near condiments.

Isn't there a 60 minute time out from posting for reviving an old thread, or do you lose 1000 posts? ;)

We had a dickens of a time finding bananas on our last Majesty cruise.

Re-reading this thread is better entertainment than some of the currently post whored threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree, perhaps I should have thrown in a couple of ;);p:p in my post to Poncho

Isn't there a 60 minute time out from posting for reviving an old thread, or do you lose 1000 posts? ;)

We had a dickens of a time finding bananas on our last Majesty cruise.

Currently on MJ right now...can't find them either! DH had to order one in the MDR at breakfast to get one. Lots of

other fruit though! Have they finally figured out that bananas are unluck on a boat/ship? :o